on 28 August 2013
I haven't used this product in a swimming pool (have no intention of doing so), so my score reflects 'dry' use only.

I found that an mp3 player which required a lead between earphones and 'box' was always getting in the way on one gym exercise or another. This is brilliant as it's simply the two earpieces plus the cable which is kept tight to your head by a thin rubber bar not shown in the photos. So there's no wobbling around.

It would be great for joggers too, though the little boxes do feature quite keenly while wearing the unit. Having said that, people wear all kind of huge cans whilst out and about these days, so maybe these wouldn't look so stupid after all.

Sound quality is excellent; they don't have a very high volume, but loud enough for the beat to get the body motivated. I get about four hours use before the red light starts growling at me.

Quite a funky charging cradle, but I do worry that it gets misplaced, which would leave the unit unable to be charged.

Good value for a 4Gb unit, when compared to the competition - highly recommended by me!
on 6 April 2014
I fully agree with the first review that comes up, this waterproof MP3 is absolutely amazing.

I swim 3 times a week for around 45 minutes for 1.5 km and these MP3 player makes it much more enjoyable. There are two main tricks to ensure water doesn't go in during your swim: 1. choose the correct size earbuds, the default ones were too small for me, I had to try 3 different ones before I find the right fit for my ears. 2. Ensure buds are fully inserted inside your earl

I got water inside the earphones the first couple of times and trying to get it out at the pool is a nightmare. You have to spend a while before getting the water out. I haven't experienced this issue once I chose the correct earbuds.

The battery life is great and there are quite easy to manage at the pool. Do not believe the negative reviews, I think people are not using them properly.

Overall, they are the best piece of quit I ever bought for a very reasonable price. If you swim regularly, this MP3 is an absolute must!!!!
on 2 June 2017
Great product I love these. Only issues are no case so ear buds keep coming off and having to be re-found and that for some reason I have an album on there that I can't remove which is frustrating. In terms of use though I can't fault them I now use them for all my exercise not just swimming.
on 19 June 2017
Very comfortable and impressive sound quality, although lacking in some bass frequencies, the mid-freq's and hi's are very clear and crisp, with either rock or even trance. In addition, the earbud covers came in handy as I needed the larger ones, especially for swimming.
on 26 April 2017
Great gadget. I use it when cleaning my clients houses. Easy to use. Would recommend
on 24 November 2015
Bought these as a gift for my dad 2 Christmas's ago and they have lasted since. He goes swimming every day and says he has no problems with them and they don't fall out.
on 29 August 2017