on 5 June 2014
I bought this to replace a Dell desktop that had given me excellent service for many years before suddenly expiring. I was able to recover the files from the original disk which is now fitted as a backup disk n this new computer. Perfectly satisfactory for use as an office machine as I don't play games at all. The fans are quiet but I don't work the unit very hard. Fast startup and including AVG tune up, i only wait a very short time to open programs. The computer was well packed and arrived on time. Only complaint is the inclusion of the empty boxes from the boards fitted inside the computer.
on 3 August 2017
good and as described
on 23 April 2015
Its worked perfectly for around 3 months then the problems started... The PSU is just low budget garbage, the PC won't turn on any more!
on 28 August 2015
Good Delivery - Good Help Line - Good Price - Very Happy - Thanks.
on 28 July 2017
My son loves it , good price and quick delivery
on 19 May 2017
Back USB port out of order after 1 year.
on 24 January 2015
I bought this pc as i wanted an upgrade from my laptop, so far i have played payday 2, company of heroes 2 and Rome 2 total war and all run fine. its a good buy if you are looking to upgrade.
on 8 November 2014
Excellent value for money, and a great step up from my previous 3 year-old laptop! For those with a low budget like mine, this is a great way to get into the gaming computer market. I didn't want to go through the hassle of building my own gaming PC, so this pre-built one suited my needs perfectly.

Nice and flashy with blue LED fans, and easy to set up as well. No hassle at all, all I needed to do was take it out of the box, plug in my monitor mouse & keyboard, then plug in and turn on! All drivers were up-to-date, so no problem there.

In my computer, I got a free upgrade to the slightly better FX-4350 processor, and came with an installed wireless LAN card. Just needed to screw in the aerial for this at the back of the casing, which came in the empty motherboard box containing all the manuals and such. Full bar signal despite being in the opposite corner of my house from my WiFi router, which is impressive. Planning to upgrade to a Dual-band Wireless card soon, but this is great nonetheless!

Comes with a choice of a free game from a wide range which I have yet to decide upon!

Easy-to-access power button, two USB ports, microphone & headphone jack as well as a SD/MMC/MS port on the top of the casing, with another six USB ports in the back.

Arrived within a week, works like a charm so far, and so would definitely recommend to others!
on 30 December 2016
1TB Hard drive
Windows 10 OS
gigabyte ultra durable motherboard
Vantage gaming case
I have owned multiple desktops and laptops over the years, some I built myself, the rest I bought from shops but after years of being let down by integrated graphics cards and processors I wanted a custom build that could handle whatever I threw at it but I don't have the time to build my own so I scrolled through amazon and went looking for the best combination of what I wanted and I have to say there are none better than these guys in all honesty you could not hope to find a better deal if your buying this for gaming like I did I can assure you this will handle absolutely anything you throw at it at high/max settings at 1080p at 60 fps for even games with crazy recommended settings for reference, here is what I have played using this PC without overclocking at 1080p on a 42 inch TV:
-Skyrim special edition Ultra without mods- 60 with mods such as open cities- 45-55 when entering an area where a city is loaded ubt once its loaded (about 2 seconds if that) back to 60
-Xcom 2- Max settings across the board- Solid 60 FPS
-Dragons dogma dark arisen- Max- 60 fps
-Stalker call of pripyat with mods, max settings and Direct X 11 lighting - 60fps
-Total war Rome 2 and shogun 2- Max- 60fps
-La Noire Max- 60FPS
-Please make sure all the discs these fine people provide you with you put in and install
the service these guys provide is fantastic. Multiple emails with all the information and tracking details you need along with when they are going to dispatch the product to you all in a friendly, courteous and professional manner and they are happy to answer any questions you have and they will give you their phone number and email for if you run into any troubles in setting up or need to invoke the very generous 3 years warranty they give you for free (nowhere that I know of offers even 1 year for free and your average 3 year warranty costs around £100) so what are you waiting for? if your looking for a great computer or a present to yourself with your Christmas money, look no further you've found it!
on 25 December 2016
i received this 2 days before christmas so i set it up and after using it for about an hour or so it rebooted itself and has done so ever since i believe it has something to do with the power supply it clearly cant handle the necessary energy to perform what it needs to do,browsing seems to be fine but playing games and anything that requires a lot of energy it cannot handle i would recommend getting another pc that has a good wattage