Size: 200ml|Change

on 18 August 2013
Ive been massaging my partners bad back for years with this stuff. It's an essential lubricant and you only use a small amount each time. It takes the friction out of the job and enables a massage that relieves the stiffness in my partners back. If you use it on a regular basis then the bigger 200ml bottle is better value for money the smaller bottles. I recommend using old towels to lay on if massaging on a bed to prevent staining the duvet.
on 10 February 2016
This is the best massage oil, I always fall asleep after a massage with this. Forget Ylang Ylang and other sharp smelling or perfume-y lotions, this arnica balm actually heals with your muscle ache and works a treat.
on 4 November 2014
I bought this on recommendation from a friend and it really seems to work on tired, stiff and achy muscles. A little goes a long way so it lasts ages. It does have a faint smell, which is not at all obtrusive. Putting it on straight after a shower, it is best to leave it a few minutes before getting dressed to allow it to dry. The only negative and reason for only 4 stars, is that it is a bit messy being in a glass bottle - but transferring it in to a plastic squeezy bottle with a spout top does the trick.
on 15 September 2013
I had a long term wrist injury and had tried everything over months and the balm is the only thing that has helped and when the injury flares up I use it intensively again and the swelling and pain soon subsides
on 20 August 2014
I've tried quite a few products now, but this is the most effective. Applied just before going to bed to stiffness, aches and pains, very often these are gone by the morning. Expensive but effective.
on 26 May 2016
Raving report, recommendation from a friend. It is very pleasant in smell, smooth to apply and not sticky. HowevernI am yet to feel the raved about wow factor.
on 22 June 2015
I think no home should be without this. I had a very bad creak in my neck, I rubbed this on for a few nights and it has returned to normal. Brilliant!
on 13 December 2014
If you don't mind your clothes getting stained,and no amout of washing removes it, alas never felt much relief of pain so not for me
on 1 February 2014
A regular user, I have now bought the larger bottle as it is so good. Hands run smoothly, but it is without an oily feel.
on 16 December 2014
This massage balm is excellent, the whole family uses it for aches and pains, much better than anything else we tried.