on 31 October 2013
A first class entertainment package with all emotions enclosed within a well written series. Ruth Jones displays how talented she is and has given us such good entertainment,and can't wait for her next project
on 20 March 2013
Super fast delivery, i received this on the same day as series two was released. We're massive fans of Stella in our house so we'll get hours of entertainment out of these two dvd's. Excellent value for money.
on 9 January 2014
Brilliant series, both 1 and 2 are really good. Bought these for gifts as we already have the set. Can't wait for series 3
on 4 June 2014
I stumbled across Stella series 3 on Sky Living and after watching two episodes immediately ordered series 1&2. The series is really great to watch - the characters are all very entertaining and the stories genuinely funny. I really love programmes where you care about and like the characters a great deal and that's definitely the case with Stella. I defy you not to find yourself calling your loved ones "presh" or the more sarcastic "good boy" or "good girl".

My husband pretended not to like it, but then kept saying - oh shall we watch another one then? And I sent my mum off to Australia with the box set - she watched it with my auntie and it's now doing the rounds of Western Australia. I've had to order another one as I don't think I'll ever see my original again.
on 29 April 2014
I bought this as a treat for myself so glad i did. What a great series i am now going to buy series 3 after watching 1and 2. I laughed so much at the characters which seemed to be perfect for their parts. You can't help but get involved with them they were brilliant Ruth Jones is so good and true to life. I watched the whole series in a few days as it was so good i wanted to know what was going to happen next can't praise it enough well worth the money if you want a laugh buy this.
on 15 March 2013
Typical Welsh humour from the brilliant Ruth Jones. It'll make you laugh - it'll make you cry, it'll make you beg for more, Presh.
on 5 June 2014
Bought this as a gift for my fellow Welsh pal as she doesn't have access to Sky. She's up to episode 4, series one and is absolutely loving it! Being Welsh ourselves, we can really relate to a lot of the content but numerous friends from elsewhere also love it. Great story lines, credible characters and all round really great drama - can't recommend it too highly.
on 20 June 2014
This is a truly great right of passage series, with just the right amount of comedy and pathos. Both the parts of the tipsy undertaker with her extra mural activities as well as the central role of the earth mother Stella are classics. Wonderfully supported by an all star cast.
on 23 October 2014
When I saw Stella was to be televised, I could not wait to watch it. Then found out it was only bewing shown on Sky. Did not have this facility at the tiem but now our Virgin Vito box can get the Sky signal, we have watched Series 3 and wanted to catch up on Series 1 & 2. Brilliant show, great acting and so down to earth.
on 19 April 2014
Hds not seen this on TV so took a chance on it. Loved it straight away - watched 2 series in rapid succession...now wanting series 3. I found it very touching in places. Well written and well acted....I was really impressed with Ruth Jones.