Price:£35.00+ Free shipping

on 14 October 2013
This is such a cool toy!!! Fantastic idea. Encourages kids to learn colors, and hand to eye coordination, teaches all interesting and fun facts about the animals and it just so much fun to put the puzzles together - if you get two wrong ends a fun song will start playing. If you get it right the animal sound is played. The puzzles can be stored in the little bucket with a handle and they can be and carried around too as the bucket locks with the main part. The toy is much smaller than I have expected but its perfect size for little hands - and not to mention it doesn't take up too much space to store! Looks really good quality too. Really happy with it and my little one really likes it too.
on 24 August 2013
my daughter LOVES this! its always the first toy she gets out her toy box! she loves making all the different animals. very easy to understand and do
on 20 July 2015
11 month old lives this just now for the music but still can't put the two animal bits in with out help, sure he will when older so think the toy with last as he changes how and what he can do with it.
on 26 December 2014
Good toy. My 2 year old doesn't like mixing up the animals yet as she knows it's 'wrong' and the back of a cow shouldn't go with the front of a pig etc but she enjoys playing with it and can manage to put the animals in by herself which is perfect
on 11 February 2016
Lovely toy and my son enjoys matching the animals parts. Only negative is that clicking them onto the top was tricky at first but this has improved over time - not sure if means my don has got stronger or the toy has loosened.
on 24 June 2015
My son is now 3.5yo and still loves this toy. His friends too love it every time they come for a play date.
Be prepared to learn all the songs, but it's normal when you have a toddler isn't it? :)
on 18 January 2015
I actually bought this for my 12 month old niece but it is her three year old sister that has had the most fun with it, she loves matching up all the different farm animals. Fantastic purchase and would definitely recommend it.
on 9 January 2014
Bought for my Granddaughter aged 2 and a bit on the back of the great reviews on Amazon - let me add my voice to those. Great toy very interactive and funny - she loves putting the different animals together and carrying the farm around like a handbag. Hours of fun and enjoyment and a really well put together toy.
on 23 January 2014
Bought this for Christmas for my 20 month old. he loves it and has no problem in taking the animals out and fitting them back together. He loves that he can carry it around and is imitating the noises. Fab.
on 19 September 2013
Our little one lives this toy and dances around when the music plays. It's definitely one that we take with us when we're away from the house for a while.

See one answered question