on 26 October 2015
I purchased this because I wanted to look like Dwayne the Rock Johnson. Sadly it hasn't worked in that respect but is perfect in all other aspects. Great quality as you would expect from Under Armour and fits me very well. Now I am off to the gym!
on 4 December 2012
A fine product that fits well, wicks away moisture and stops you over heating! The colour is good too. Would recommend to anyone who takes fitness slightly seriously!
Quite please with this T-Shirt. Love the colour options and the material is really nice and ideal for the gym or even hot days mooching round the house.

Size wise I am normally an XL and this T-Shirt fit fine with a good length as I am quite tall.
on 26 December 2013
I have plenty of stuff from Under Armour and I am pretty happy with all - except for this particular item. Sizing is too odd and way different (bigger) than the rest of my stuff - weird batch? different factory? who knows? It also gets wet very fast and sticky - not good when you're sweating... but hey, you are suppose to sweat when running right? so... not good.
on 20 November 2014
This T shirt has easily become one of my favorite things to wear, it looks very professional and is form fitting. The product describes it as loose fitting, i would personally say it is a mixture between regular and tight.

I have ordered the charged cotton under armor t shirt, but the jury is still out on which I enjoy better. I like the fact that this could pass as a normal t shirt even though it is a t shirt for active wear, like I said, it looks professional and formal.

A few things I noticed was that it was quite tight around the neck area, some people might not like this. It has a good fit around the shoulders and shows off your physique quite well, however the sleeves are quite loose.

There does seem to be inconsistencies in the listings regarding the colour of the product, I ordered blue and luckily it did come in the darker version I wanted.
on 2 November 2014
I've recently started going to the gym on a regular basis and I'd been finding my regular cotton t-shirts too heavy and sticky once I built up a bit of a sweat.

I've owned a few pieces of under armour kit in the past and it's always felt and looked great so I decided to give these t-shirts a go and I love them. They feel pretty light, they wick the sweat away from you so even when you've soaked the t-shirt through it doesn't stick to you. There's no rubbing and the shirts breathe really well so you don't even notice you're wearing it.

As other reviewers have said buy a size down from what you normally wear, I like my t-shirts loose so I'm normally buying large, medium for these shirts fits me well.

Since buying my original I've bought an additional four so I now have five of these and I've now turned my boss onto them so he's bought a few. Highly recommended!
on 30 June 2015
This shirt fit as expected, feels very comfortable and does it's primary job which is wick moisture away. The shirt drys very quickly even while you are wearing it.

After a year of use for sports / gym (worn once a week) i've found that the shirt has become stretched out especially at the bottom part which sits near the waist area and the sleeves.
on 5 November 2015
Washes great, super comfy and doesn't smell post workout like some synthetics. Looks great and loads of stretch. Great sports tshirt and definitely a premium product. Mines looking new after loads of abuse.
on 4 May 2014
First things, it feels like good quality: thin, light, shapeless like water - in a good way (it hangs off muscles attractively). Lovely sleek black colour with minimalist logo. Feels like I got my £10 worth on quality alone, which is always a good thing.

With that out of the way, on to the real issue: Since I've gained weight (from a very slim build) I find myself sweating a lot more, leading to my cotton vests regularly getting soaked with the stuff after heavy gym/football sessions. Saw the description for this and thought why not.

Bought the UA shirt, ditched the vests, wore it alone and the difference is amazing - you simply don't notice the sweat. No longer have any issue with soaking vests weighing down or sticking to the skin. Immediately after exercise sessions you literally feel dry and fresh after walking outside and no longer in dire need of a shower.

Would recommend, quality product that delivers.
on 11 September 2014
I love these t shirts for hiking with and for messing about with the kids. They really last and are well made. They have a really nice feel and fit. I bought a large size based on the US size, where I normally get them. Note the uk L size is slightly more fitted round the stomach.