on 20 January 2014
I bought these as a replacement for my previous ones, the new ones are lighter and far more comfortable for running in, and hey are excellent value, these were definately the cheapest ones I found and I looked on a lot of web site.
on 2 October 2013
I bought these for rugby training, having had plenty of good experience with UA products previously.

They arrived on time and have been put to good use ever since. They fit well: I bought XL for my 38" waistline.

Will definitely buy more and recommend them highly.
on 19 March 2014
I got size large. My size is 34" waist and I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs. The compression is good but light. Try a smaller size if you want high compression. Really comfortable. Compared with the black ones, the white fabric is softer and more comfortable.
on 27 February 2013
Great product from a fantastic seller. They keep you warm in the cold and compressed to help performance - so said the overweight five hour marathon runner.
on 16 September 2014
These work very well as underwear, comfortable, well made and good support for dangly bits, and I would give them 5 stars for that but unfortunately they have little compression. The material is very stretchy and therefore not tight enough to be effective as compression shorts.
So if you want a good pair of general sports underwear, buy these. If you want good compression shorts, look elsewhere.
on 14 July 2015
Sorry guys but these are not compression, in fact they are no different to the under Armour boxerjocks which I already own. Was looking for something that gave more compression than the aforementioned - unfortunately these do not come up to the mark in my opinion.
on 26 November 2014
You definitely get what you pay for with this kind of item. I have three pairs of these, all from the same seller, which I wear when running to/from work. All arrived on time and as expected. Excellent product and excellent seller service.
on 9 August 2013
I have another pair that I bought cheaply but these worked very well. I was running on a very hot day working up quite a sweat but the shorts remained comfortable and did not ride up at all. In fact I felt no need to adjust them. Essentially they did what I needed them to do.
on 17 July 2015
As you would expect from Under Armour, these are nice, well made and well fitting shorts that I tend to wear mostly while running and will likely last a fair while. Like others have said, I wouldn't strictly say these were compression-wear, but they are tight enough and hold everything where they need to be.
on 3 January 2015
I was recommended by a friend to purchase some Under Armour Compression shorts as I kept pulling my hamstring whilst playing football.
I must say that these shorts have been a life saver as since wearing them I haven't felt any kind of tweaking in my hamstring at all.

They could have been tighter around my legs but I tried a smaller pair on instore and they were too tight.

All in all a good purchase.