on 20 December 2013
I do not understand the negative reviews for this app. It's the best 99p I have ever spent! Some background....I buy DVDs; everything from Mad Men to Breaking Bad to Modern Family. I watch them once, then sell them back on Amazon. I own a Kindle Fire. The basic, 8GB, 7" screen, £99 version. I bought it to surf the Net, access Facebook and play Boggle. I have a Keyboard Kindle with 3G for books. I only bought WiFi a few months ago and I have that from Plusnet (£8.49 a month) . I am not very techie and I do not get excited about technology or apps. But I saw this and thought I would try it out. It really is fantastic. Basically, it draws together all streamed episodes of TV series. The "Series" menu allows you to scroll down a very impressive list of shows. Find one you like, and add it to your "Favourites". I have found that I can only access shows that are streamed on the "Clicktoview" site in MP4 format, and the "Word Captcha" that lets you have access can be a bit tricky to see sometimes, but I usually get there. The viewing screen comes up very small, but just stretch it out turn your device to horizontal, and it is perfect. Last night, I viewed 2 episodes of Psych, 2 episodes of Cougar Town and checked accessibility for Criminal Minds, Community and Breaking Bad. All worked perfectly; no freezing, no buffering. It was just like watching on my TV. I think I have strong WiFi, so that may help. The quality is spot on and sound, through a pair of fairly cheap headphones is great. There are some series that I will not be able to view as they are not streamed on "Clicktoview", but I have compiled a list of about 20 series that can, be so I am very happy. I suppose you could ignore the app and go straight to the streaming site itself, but this just makes it easy and everything is in one place. Cannot recommend it enough.

UPDATE....a few months on and I am still absolutely hooked! Just finished one and a half series of "Elementary". Now, I became a bit frustrated at only being able to view "clicktoview" streams and not some of my favourite series like "Modern Family" and "True Blood", so I researched online and in these reviews and downloaded the following apps (all free) - ES File Explorer, Dolphin Browser, then Flash (which is not supported by the Kindle Silk browser), and Mobo Player (as advised in the help page of the Series Streaming App). The latter lets me stream other streams ("played" and "sockshare" work perfectly). If a stream (eg "nowvideo") defaults to download, then I download it, then find it in the downloads file in ES File Explorer. I can now stream or download every series available through this app.

A warning - don't EVER click on the url given on a stream page; it will take you to a site which is just a load of ads and requests for registration and card details. I think this is where one-star reviewers have been disappointed.

It's taken me a while to get to here, but this app is absolutely brilliant. I have had to up my broadband package to unlimited due to my addiction, and I fear my electricity bill is higher as my Kindle is always on charge! Thoroughly recommended.
on 22 September 2013
A few minor breaks in transmission but I watched the 10 episodes of Bates Motel ,if it freezes just start again with another
source,there is plenty,no ads well worth the price saved me already £24 on a box set.Without hesitation thoroughly recommend this app.
on 3 August 2013
Don't take any notice of those deliberately BLOCKING reviews. This app worked well on my kindle fire hd right from the start. Occasionally. need to change entry words but this is automatic. TIP - choose one where the first word is a real word. I have found the vids usually run perfectly with just occasional glitches. A wide choice of great series.
on 16 October 2013
This App works perfectly well on the Kindle Fire HD. The 'mp4' files play immediately but the 'flv' files need a bit more effort. To use the 'flv' files you need to download and use the 'Dolphin' browser, 'ES file viewer' and 'A8 player Vista'. Use 'Dolphin' to download the episode, 'ES file viewer' to find the download and 'A8 player Vista' to watch.
I can't fault the App. I have watched many full series and the new episodes of Homeland and Arrow etc are added at least a week before UK screening.
on 16 January 2014
I gave this a try despite quite mixed reviews - some people had no success at all whilst some were chuffed to bits.
I can understand the poor reviews as there was some faffage involved but I found that once I followed the instructions carefully it was all good.
The picture looks tiny when it originally appears but will expand to fit the screen and there are lots of good series available.
Very pleased.
on 19 January 2013
a great idea for an app . has all the latest tv shows to watch or download . unfortunately unless you create several accounts with the download servers at a price then the download never happens .

keep your money!
0Comment| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2013
I have had this app for a while and found it to be well worth the money.would recommend to anyone
on 24 January 2013
Does not work not compatible with the kindle fire hd you need flash player to watch any show on it and there is not one available
11 comment| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2013
I spent hours trying to get this app to work on my Knidle fire HD. I would just not stream anything. Dont waste your money.
0Comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
You can watch tv program from ten years ago like charmed or x files this is why I like it