Format: DVD|Change
Price:£9.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 6 June 2013
The History Channel has come up with even more interesting tales & suppositions on the theory of earth-visiting aliens and there's even a British narrator. I'm not sure I'm convinced, and indeed I've read, elsewhere, credible explanations of some of the phenomena, which weren't touched upon within the programme (theories discredited by HC or would it simply not make good tv?), however I am fascinated by the topic and the series (as with series 1 & 2) is well-made by the HC and will stand repeat viewing.

I considered marking this down by a star because of the poor sound quality - the setting has to be quite low otherwise the sound blares or distorts at anything above a modest level. I've checked it's not the tv or dvd equipment, in fact series 1 & 2 have the same problem. Haven't experienced similar with other HC programmes, it seems to be peculiar to 'Ancient Aliens' - extra terrestrial interference perhaps.
on 26 May 2013
Fantastic series! My mum waits for months and counts the days, waiting for every new season to be released on DVD. She said it is mind blowing and takes her all over the world. As a disabled woman she would never get to see the places shown on the programme. If you are into this kind of thing, then you will love it!
on 18 August 2013
Whilst the subject matter is something for each of us to decide whether they agree with it or not, the series is completely ruined by the change of narrator from the previous series. This guy's voice pours scorn on just about everything he is scripted to say. He is condescending, bored, full of scorn (yes I repeated that), clearly has no interest in what he is saying and worst of all his voice is just plain awful. Get rid of him from the region 2 versions please as he makes the series difficult to watch.
on 11 May 2015
Season Three of "Ancient Aliens" carries on from where season two left off seamlessly and covers new ground that has not been covered by the previous seasons. Ufology, Ancient Civilizations and the origins of mankind on our planet are vast topics and probably constitute thousands of hours of programming to do the topics any kind of justice. Once again the resident experts are called upon to put forward their findings and once again compelling proof is given in the form of Artefacts, Ruins, ancient texts, cave paintings and lines in the earth that can only be seen from the air. The subject matter is treated seriously and scientifically in its delivery and is compelling to say the least. If you are searching for answers about where we come from, who we are and where we are going, then these DVD box sets will go a long way to answering those questions. Only the open minded need bother as the closed minded will find this information devastating.
on 1 April 2014
If your in anyway interested in 2012 you will love this series but get series 1 and 2 and you can see how it all shapes up. In this series of DVDs questions are being posed about ancient structures all over the world and under the sea. Did you know over 400 mega structures have been found under the sea, if amazing stuff and it has so much stuff like that its a must see. If like me your questioning what "They" teach us you can plainly see information about our past has been missed out somewhere. Another mind boggler is in India a City was unearthed in 2011 and proof has been found of a NUCLEAR blast no kidding its amazing stuff so get all 3 Series you will love it
on 22 April 2014
I enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 and season three didn't disappoint. Whether or not you're convinced that humankind has beern visited and had help from extra terrestrials in the past,this is the series for you. The series presents factual information and is well researched, I learnt a lot more from season three building on the evidence from the preceeding seasons.
on 15 June 2013
You dont have to belive in " ancient aliens" to watch this dvd but it also does give you some idea of what happen in time's past and also of diffent place's around the world which most people (like my self) who dont know a lot about the histroy of ancient peoples and in what they belived in ...it is well worth a watch along with season's 1&2.

Always keep an open mind..
on 25 July 2014
I brought this DVD for my dad, he says it was very good and pleased with his present , I carnt review it myself has I've not watch it , but going by the feedback from my parent , I would say it was worth buying
on 6 January 2013
I am partially through watching this series and am still amazed that they are still using the second pyramid in photo shots instead of the great pyramid. Just because there are some covering stones at the top it doesn't change its name .
This apart I am enjoying it.
on 9 May 2013
I have already got season one and two and find them brilliant and enjoyable. I have found them very inspiring for my writing and many ideas have come from them as I love writing about ancient civilisations. The trilogy, Neanderthal Paradox, which is available on Amazon was sparked off by this series, and others have been inspired since. I can't wait for the series three to come out. I already have them pre-ordered. They are a must to read if you have any questions about alien interventionm into the human race. Yours, Keith Argyle...