on 15 September 2013
Unique and unusual, as all Desigual dresses. The actual dress looks even better than the picture.
I'm usually a size 14 but had to go for a bigger size
Beautiful colours, light and very comfortable.
The only downside is that it's a bit short. I'm a petite size (5,3 ft) and it comes some 5 or 6 cm above the knee.
on 7 June 2014
For once I think Desigual have got the sizing right. I ordered a size 14 in this dress and feel I would have got away with a size 12.
I normally wear a size 12 in dresses, I am a 34e bust and a 38 inch hip. This dress is a tad too big on me but I have kept it as I got it at a bargain price. The previous review complains about the length, I'm 5ft 6 and on me the dress is also about 5-6cm above the knee, you can see on the model that the dress lies above the knee ???
The colours of the dress are quite stunning however I think the green in the design stands out more than the other shades.