Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 22 February 2013
Purchased this for my 10month old Staffy and she adores it! There is next to no shedding on it and although she is an avid chewer (goes through knuckle bones in about 3 hours) she has hardly made a dent in it in over a week. A good trick if your dog gets a little bored with the Antler: Soak it in chicken stock (one without onion or too much salt) for a couple of hours and they will go mad for them again without the Antler losing any of it's toughness.
on 30 November 2014
We have 7 dogs. 5 Cavalier King Charles, 1 German Shepherd, 1 Doberman.... We thought if all else failed and the little cavaliers were not interested, at least The Doberman would devour it rapidly as she does with everything else. We still have the chew, practically untouched. Not one of the dogs are interested. I appreciate many reviews are favourable, but just letting you know, not all dogs were excited.
on 8 December 2014
My dogs are really not happy with these and neither am I - even more so as I bought two of them after seeing all the good reviews and being sure my Lurchers would love them. They are not fussy eaters or chewers so I am very surprised by this. I was also very surprised the Stagbars we received were small compared to the picture. Though considering my dogs aren't really interested, it doesn't really matter how small the Stagbars we received are. They've barely touched them, and one is a prolific chewer. Perhaps there was something wrong with these particular Stagbars as certainly most other dogs seem to love them.

***Update****

Having soaked the Stagbars overnight in water in the fridge, the dogs are now taking an interest and both chewing away in bliss.
on 18 May 2017
Arrived on time, got it for my sons dog or my next door neighbours dog, i haven't got a dog as I live in rented accommodation and as I'm crippled with MS wouldn't be able to look after an animal but I have brought these chews quite a few times for friends and neighbours dogs and they are always well received by them, neil
on 7 June 2017
Our dogs love the Antlers. They seem to last forever despite constant chewing and they don't splinter like bone can. We wouldn't get anything else for them.
on 31 March 2017
Although I bought one for a medium size dog most of it is too thin for my dog to grasp with his paws. He gives up chewing it after only a few minutes. I shall go to a pet shop and choose one that I can see is the right size.

Barbara Ashton
on 7 March 2017
My dog had sickness and diarrhoea after having this item. Will never give him one again
on 14 March 2017
Brilliant chew for my Alaskan Malamute puppy. She had a tip first, then we moved onto this - she spends hours chewing it and it doesn't go manky 😀
on 19 March 2017
Excellent product kept my collie entertained for hours, definitely recommend. Arrived quickly
on 29 August 2015
3rd one Iv ordered. Swift delivery. My American bulldog LOVES them. Will definitely be ordering more lol :)
review image