on 16 September 2017
Lots of action, not a bad story line. Easy to pick up and put down and still easily follow the story. A little cheesy in parts. Not really the usual kind of book I read but was okay for a little change.
on 13 June 2017
This book was a page turner I read it in two days as I was gripped by the way an ordinary day for Kathleen Turner turned her world upside down. Now for the next one
on 3 August 2017
I really enjoyed this book. The story had some interesting characters and plot twists. I'm already on to the next book in the series.
on 9 February 2014
There is loads of action, fun and tension in this story. I loved the main character, Kathleen, she was a walking contradiction, tough but shy, naive but smart, and careful but daring. She is unwittingly drawn into a conspiracy when her friend is murdered and at risk to her own life she is determined to find the killer. I will definitely be reading more of this series.
on 10 August 2017
This was reasonable read but I found it almost the same as the previous Tiffany snow book dissapointed
on 18 August 2017
became repetitive with story telling became boring especially if you had read previous books.
on 12 March 2013
This book was very difficult to put down, it has a great plot which keeps you guessing right up and after the end, loved it. Kathleen is feisty and not to be walked over but I can understand her romantic dilemma, I don't know which I'd choose either! This book has everything you need, action, suspense, romance with a sprinkling of steam! Looking forward to the next instalment.
on 26 April 2017
Absolutely loved this book .... there are 5 in the series and read them all in the space of a week .... ok, the storyline's a but far fetched but who cares! My friends are also hooked ... having enjoyed the first one 👍
on 27 August 2017
Great mix of adventure & romance, a page turner.
on 16 November 2017