Size: Pack Of 2|Change

on 8 March 2013
This stuff is delicious - so much better than the white quinoa. I cook it in a rice cooker, just with more water - so if I'm doing 1 cup of quinoa I'll fill it to the water level marked for 1.5 cups of rice, which seems about right. Also, I've given up rinsing this quinoa as it's a hassle and I don't notice any difference, which makes it even easier to cook. It also freezes brilliantly. Only trouble is that it gets really stuck in my teeth and because it's dark red it's very visible.
on 30 October 2013
I found this Biofair brand recently. I like the quality. Quinoa is one of the main sources of protein in my alkaline diet. I substituted regular white rice for brown rice and Quinoa is the best substitute for majority grains which are mainly acidic. I recommend this product to everyone.
on 3 May 2013
Had never heard of red quinoa, always use the usual white variety, so this was an amazing find. Has a slightly nuttier taste and is cooked in exactly the same way. Have used it in the same recipes I would the white variety and people have asked what it is! Definitely going to keep on using this.
on 14 November 2016
I like Quinoa Grain, it’s another good healthy option. I like to mix it with both couscous and bulgur wheat and black quinoa grains.

Qunoa Grain on its own does not fill me up. I normally like to add spices, garlic, ginger, chillies to enhance the taste. It goes well with salads.

I do recommend the Quinoa a good option or substitute if your bored with rice.

Enjoy.
on 31 January 2014
I much prefer this quinoa over the white variety, super easy to cook, nutritious and has a lovely nutty flavour.
on 27 August 2015
I haven't been able to find red quinoa in the supermarkets here, so being able to order it is great. The package of 2 boxes arrived swiftly. The quinoa is delicious! I love that i have been able to find reasonably priced organic fairtrade red quinoa so easily.
on 23 August 2013
Quinoa is awesome. My husband and I love to make quinoa patties and have a really good recipe. And, its so healthy!
on 8 May 2016
Love this quinoa. Stays as a grain like texture when cooked and not mushy like some quinoa. Like the colour. It mixes well with loads of salad and keeps well for a few days when cooked. I use a lot for quick healthy lunches.
on 21 November 2014
An acquired taste but we knew it as a healthy alternative to potatoes, rice or pasta. Good product and easy to prepare.
on 9 March 2015
Did not like this product at all. Not enough fluffiness thought it would bulk up like rice but it doesn't so couldn't enjoy it

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling