on 14 October 2014
This goal is fantastic. I did a lot of read up other goals from other shops and they have broken. I suggest you watch the video for this product first. Super strong and ideal to pack up and take to the park or away with you. Nice little compact holdall bag to put it away in. Goes up in a couple of minutes. First times took a bit longer but once you are familiar with it very easy. My some is 7yrs and Daddy is 42 and doesn't life of the ground when kicking the balls in the back of the net.
on 27 March 2017
Always sceptical when things say you can assemble in two minutes....but you can. An absolute doddle and really well made lightweight goal that isn't going to murder the lawn. Top quality. We have a larger one two which has stayed up over two winters and is still good as new
on 21 February 2015
Incredible. I was very sceptical about this - so often things like this claim to be easy, when the reality is the opposite - not so with this goal. It really is portable. It really is quick and easy to put up and take down. It really is sturdy. My son who is 10 years old is able to put it together by himself after only two goes with it and he is thrilled with it. We can easily pop it in the car for visits to grandparents / friends.
on 14 March 2016
We've had this a couple of months now and it is proving to be very good.

Construction was fairly straight forward - it did need some effort to bend the supports into position.

Outside it is proving very durable and the kids love it. With someone, especially a big person, as a goalie it is hard to score, but most of the time my boys use it for shooting practice or with younger children in goal and it is perfect - all 4 of my boys use it, often playing together and they have asked for another one to go at the other end of the garden.

To stop it blowing around, 4 big anchor pegs are provided.

One of the nice things with this design is it is very light and can be moved around or put away, or even folds down to take to the beach or park.
on 13 April 2017
Bought these for summer training for my u13's football team, used them last night and they were easy to set up and ideal size for training.
First time putting them up and it only took 8 minutes all in hopefully get quicker as the weeks go on.
Would recommend to anyone for garden or training purposes.
on 4 July 2015
bought this for my grandsons to play with when visiting, so easy to put up , and playing football within minutes. Its made of good quality materials and puts away in the bag provided as quick as putting it up. and it takes a good shot if the provided pegs are used
Fits in the car boot easily, if the parks not to far can be carried it bags up like carrying a two person tent.
Bit expensive but you get what you pay for here
lovely to watch the kids faces light up when they manage to score past me lol
on 31 May 2017
We have an another older version of this product where the net fixes to the posts using velcro. The new version uses red bungee cords. The included instructions are out dated and don't tell you how to attach these - they still show the velcro version. This is very frustrating to figure out and was disappointing for an expensive product.
on 26 December 2016
We were really struggling to buy our 6 year old a set of goals. The instant pop up goals are too flimsy and the rest are too permanent. But we definitely needed something that we could collapse and take with us.

This is perfect. It's really easy to put up. Once up it's a good solid set.
He loves it and to be fair I love playing with him and it too.

Highly recommend this product.
on 10 August 2015
Really impressed by these Goals. I was looking for goals for my kids to use and don't have a garden big enough where I can leave goals up permanently. These are really easy and quick to put up and take down in just a couple of minutes. They come with a good quality net and although they are flexible and move a little when a ball is struck into the back of the net, they are very robust and can deal easily with the hardest shots that my kids can test it with. They are very compact and I really like the elasticated rope inside the poles that keeps them together. They even provide a bag to store them in, although I've never quite been able to get the net folded back the way it was delivered and the bag is a little tight when closing. We have now been using two sets of goals for a number of months and they have impressed.
on 14 November 2014
I have had many sets of goalposts in my garden over the last last two years which after the inevitable over exuberant shot from Dad ends in tears with a crack in the plastic posts or the net being busted. This goal can take the best of them without any danger of it being destroyed. I can now lash shots at my son without fear of having to dish out for a new goal. The real advantage however is the portability of the goal. It is very easily moved when the grass requires cutting. The only downside is that you aren't able to get rebounds from the post or crossbar but i never did with a plastic goal either as they would break.