on 22 August 2016
I love these cartoony jigsaws, bright colourful and up to Gibsons usual standard , they need to do more like this. The I Love series is brilliant but
I have done them all and they have not bought out a new one for ages. Please do some more they are brilliant.
on 25 March 2013
This is a very busy jigsaw, great to do, fun, and addictive, brilliant. The colours are very vibrant, which makes it very interesting a must have if you are a jigsaw fanatic, like me!
on 7 October 2013
I purchased this for my wife who love jigsaws. She said it was very good quality. I hate them myself.
on 31 December 2015
Perfect gift for my elderly friend
on 4 December 2015
The puzzle has great quality pieces, they join together well and do not fall apart easily. Unlike some puzzles you can see if you have put a piece in the incorrect place.
on 26 July 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed doing this puzzle,I've done one more by this artist. Love the vibrate colors. I wish he'd do some more, I'd by them too. Great quality as well.
on 3 October 2014
I enjoyed doing this puzzle. The artist is very clever including so much into his pictures. Looking forward to getting more of these jigsaws.
on 29 March 2014
Good quality puzzle pieces. Colourful, playful picture that got the kids involved. An enjoyable few days of puzzling enjoyed by all the family.
on 11 May 2014
excellent kept the visitors busy for a few hours who love jigsaws,. we are waiting to do this one when we have finished the previous one
on 29 March 2014
best quality puzzles on good quality card bright picture would recomend gibson puzzles they are the best reasonable price also