on 5 November 2014
Me and my brother used to fight over the devices in our shop just to play this game.I loved it so much I decided to persuade my dad to get it and of course I have to pay for it.But he said yes:).I couldn't wait for it to download it.Me and my brother couldn't wait to play it.I play it every day and I never get board of making funny crazy hair styles.I showed it to my nan and aunt and they loved it to.Get this app or else(I can't really do any thing to you)BUT GET THIS APP.:):):):):):):)
on 14 August 2013
This game is brilliant but way too expensive. It is good fun and keeps my younger siblings entertained for hours whilst i do my homework. However, it is very expensive for a game. In all fairness, i reckon the game itself should cost £0.65 like most of the other games. A fabulous game though, i enjoy it myself. It was a brilliant buy!
on 22 March 2013
The best game in the world!!!!!The characters are funny and they make little children laugh. I bought this for my daughter and i must admit I have actually had a little go on it myself!!!!!!!!! Just a quick note,you can get the photos that you take. 2nd generation kindle fire and kindle fire hd are on photos and 1st generation you find the on files under apps.
0Comment| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2014
Brilliant kept my grand kids happy and I found it very amusing, a great game. I was allowed to play too .
on 3 November 2015
Toca Hair Salon 2 is a great follow up to the first game from Toca Boca.
The 2nd instalment in this series has the same quirky and cute style but provides the player with creative freedom, given access to more tools and activities.

Something that I personally enjoyed was the selfie feature, giving the user the ability to take a selfie and give themselves a whole new haircut and makeover. The graphics and functionality of the app are absolutely quality, as is the usual of Toca products.

A MUST HAVE for the kids and adults alike.
on 29 March 2015
Best game in the world no instructions just Do it yourself!💇🌌
on 20 December 2013
My daughters love this easy game. It is fun and simple for younger children. Good idea and enjoyable. Definatetly recommended.
on 25 December 2013
My grand-daughter is having so much fun with this game on her new kindle. It's a great buy would recommed
on 2 November 2013
This game is lots of fun and puts a smile on your face. It is worth the money and is lots of fun. Me and my friends spend ages designing new hairstyles I recommend this game to everyone.
on 6 November 2013
Love this app it's amazing!!! Much better than hair salon1 it is great and funny you can curl,frizz,straiten change the colour it's awesome hope it's helpful!!!