Colour: Happyland|Change
Price:£66.00 - £158.97

on 10 June 2013
We've considered different highchairs, and stopped with this one. And we love the chair! I think it's all you need, really. Goes up and down. Easy to use, easy to fold, easy to clean! The table can be easily removed and stuck onto the feet at the back. I love the fact that the table is bigger than other chairs, plenty of things can fit on it. Easy to clip and unclip the baby for an adult. 3 positions are perfect, baby can play, nap, eat all in one chair! Comes in different colours so we bought 2 so that we can put one on each floor. Can be used for a long time! Definitely worth every penny paid for it!!!
on 11 March 2014
A very stable and pretty highchair. But has two major flaws. First, it is very difficult to clean. There are lots of little folds on the seat and the food gets in easily. I am using a nail brush to get all the leftovers out. Second, after 6 months of use the top padded jacket got torn around the harness. My toddler doesn't sit still in the chair but it is rather incredible that a bit of wriggling resulted in fast and permanent damage to the seat. I wanted to buy a replacement jacket but couldn't find one.
on 11 December 2015
Our baby girl is 5 months old and will be almost 6 months on Christmas day. We are having our very first christmas as a family at home instead of visiting parents so decided that it would be nice for our daughter to sit at the table with my wife and I.
We looked and several chairs in Mothercare and Babies R us before deciding on this one for the following reasons.
1. Its height adjustable so can be raised up to use at the table or lowered down to be used next to the sofa in the living room
2. The tray is massive so gives plenty of room to play with toys whilst she's in it.
3. There is a padded insert to help smaller babies be able to use it. This can then be removed when she's bigger so we can get a lot more use out of it.
4. It reclines so if our baby girl decides she needs a sleep after her food or play the back can be tilted to make it more comfortable.
5. Even though its a pretty big chair it folds up easily and isnt too big. The tray even has a place on the back legs to be stored when not in use.

The only critisism I have at this time is probably due to outr baby still being quite small. The straps can be adjusted to make them smaller but because we needed them really small the adjuster ended up around the back of the padding so we couldn't get to it whilst the baby was in it.
on 14 June 2016
Have used for more than a year now and a good purchase
. They clean up well for your messy toddlers and fold away quickly
The straps clean well by completely removing thrm and giving a good soak in vanish.
on 13 January 2015
Nice looking chair, good padding on the seat - I added the double seat for my baby. I was surprised at the size of the table when I unpacked it, it is really quite big, but I use it to put all the toys on during feeding. The whole chair is sturdy, but quite bulky. It doesn't fold flat completely, but good purchase. I would not recommend for smaller rooms.
on 21 April 2014
The pros of this highchair are many, but the most important to me are:
* it's very stable
* it's comfortable for the baby, with adjustable backrest
* the tray is big enough and at the correct high to let the baby playing with things on it

There are few minor cons however
* The belts fastener is not easy to close, which means my wife is better than me at it and that hurts my pride ;-)
* You must be sure the tray is fully locked otherwise it will simply fall down. Not a problem for the baby, but for you who will have to clean :D
on 17 July 2014
This high chair was a massive disappointment. The main problem is the inner seat pad is too padded at the top forcing baby's head forward into a slumped position making it impossible to feed her. She constantly tries to get more comfortable without success and spends more time sitting on my lap. Other problems are the bulk and weight of the tray which comes off too easily. There is nowhere to put bibs and wipes whereas other chairs have basket/shelf below. Too many nooks and crannies where food can get stuck and not easy to clean. Straps quite fiddly. Foot rest is in the way and I keep banging my knees on it. After a very short time I've grown to hate it and can 't afford to buy another one.
on 2 December 2013
I have bought the same highchair almost 7 years ago for my daughter (safari one)- now I bought that one for my god-daughter because love the quality of these chairs and also children love them. Highly recommended:)
on 1 November 2015
Really good value. It leans back in a few positions, so if baby is sleeping, or can't sit up properly yet they can still be in the high chair. Extremely easy to assemble, took me 2 mins if that! This can also fit at the table if you take the tray off, so older babies can eat with the family
on 12 October 2015
Great product, as described, arrived on time, would buy from again **** ... used it a good few times now and it works well for what we wanted it for, easy to assemble, easy to put up ... read a few reviews before we purchased and not disappointed ...