Colour: Dark Grape|Change

on 9 June 2014
I loved the look of this car seat and bought it based on safety reviews and the design. My son loves it however I find the strap quite tricky to tighten and my son gets his arms out easily. I have purchased a separate Houdini strap to stop him from getting arms out. The polystyrene filling under the zebra cover breaks easily if you remove the cover so take extra care when removing the cover for washing.
on 29 January 2014
Bought for my 6 month old as she had exceeded the weight limit for her baby one. After a lot of researching I chose this one. It's perfect! Very easy to fit into the car and it is so soft and feels very comfortable. Dd always hated being in the car but she loves it now because of this seat as she can look around. Took her on a 2.5hr car trip and she was so happy in it! She looks really safe especially with the head restraint. I like the recline as if it's a long journey I just recline it back so she can sleep more comfortably. I would highly recommend this seat as I could not be more happy with it. One thing to note is it's heavy (which is a good thing in my opinion as it's certainly sturdy) so if you want a seat that's easy to transfer between cars this may not be the best option. However I bought to stay in my car with the isofix. Also note you can fit with the seatbelt rather than the isofix too so it's a good all-rounder.
on 16 October 2014
We looked at many options when going for a car seat, as wanted a good, comfy stable car seat. I feel that we got all this with this one. Really good car seat. My son loves it, enjoys facing forward and sleeps well in it. The recline options are great, especially if your moving up from first car seat. Its solid but comfy and the extra leg really makes it stable. Once you have put it in on the seatbelt it becomes easier when moving from cars, but it is heavy. However really like it and am very pleased with it. The colours are more vibrant then it seems in picture.
on 12 April 2014
took a few go's to push and slot the seat into place, i also made a small tear in the leather upholstery but it was deep in the crease between backrest and seat, all said and done it remains a safe, sturdy and comfortable seat for our two year old, nice looking too!
on 17 April 2014
I already have a Britax Safefix Plus- it is so good that I bought a second for our other car. It's manufactured well and is extremely comfortable as our little one sleeps in it -well supported-without lolling forwards! We are more than happy.
on 3 September 2013
Very clear instructions and almost impossible to go wrong with the assembly. My baby loves being in it, easy to recline while the baby is in it, nice and soft cover fabric and I love how the shoulder pads can't slip down like it did in the car seat we had before. Would definitely recommend.
on 1 November 2013
This car seat is easy to install (isofix) and feels very secure once done. Straps, head rest all easily adjust for baby.
Quite heavy to lift so now it's in the car that's where it's staying!
on 21 January 2014
Great car seat, sturdy safe and grand-daughter is snug and safe in it, its great to gently pull forward so she can sleep
on 26 October 2015
I now have two of these seats. 1 for my 2 year old and 1 for my 1 year old. Brilliant seats & my girls love them.
on 30 March 2014
Love it! Very good and confi even wearing a snow suit still had enough room !colour is nice and easy to clean