Customer reviews

on 27 August 2013
I got this at a great price, having faffed around for months over what carseat to buy my 4 year old daughter. It is well rated for safety by Which?, this definitely swayed me. The side impact panels do make it wider in the car, significantly more so than my older daughter's Maxi Cosi Rodi XR (same group). The safety element made me get this over the non SIPS though. I also considered waiting a month or so and getting the new Kidfix SIPS with adjustable side impact cushions but Britax told me only Mothercare will be selling it and I refuse to buy a seat from there.

The seat fits well in my Vauxhall Zafira 2008 and my daughter doesnt flop forward when she sleeps. The recline function is handy and easier than the Rodi XR. I don't have anything negative other than the width which I've mentioned earlier.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2014
So this gets great reviews from Which, which is why we hunted it out. It does not feel like it is going to be comfortable, but our little princess has not complained even on long runs. One thing we have found and wish we'd though about is that on very long runs, we have a DVD player for our little girl to entertain her: unfortunately, the head supports are designed to support the head, and not to accommodate the wireless headphones that she wears. I don't see a way around this, and she has her head slightly forward of the supports. Just something to be aware of. However, safetywise they get a great write-up.
on 6 September 2013
No comment on the seat use (would rather not have rated the item, but had to so gave a 4). Just wanted to draw attention to the colour of the dark grape seat. From the picture on my screen, and from the description, I thought the dark grape car seat was a combination of deep purple type colours, so pretty unisex. I would say it is more a mix or purple and a deep bright pink. Really, more of the visible part of the seat is actually pink than purple (and very far from 'grape' in colour!). Wish this was in the description as I would not have purchased.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 February 2014
Purchased for 4 year old. Easy to install in Toyota Avensis and Yaris using ISOFIX. Typical, high quality, well finished Britax product. Inspires confidence in safely securing child. A 'Which' Best Buy for 2011. Well worth the cost, you cannot compromise on child safety. Excellent product.
on 3 September 2013
After reading many reviews we decided on this car seat and we're not disappointed. It is as others say very wide but it fits in our car ok, we have a Santa Fe so it's fine smaller cars may find the width an issue though.

Easy to fit, light in weight so no breaking my back!

Our little on loves it so far so good

Amazon excellent commas and fast delivery
on 7 May 2014
My son is very tall and heavy toddler, he is 2 and wearing 3-4 years old clothes so he grown up from his old seat. This is verry nice, safe and well made seat, love the fact it reclines and is so comfy. Worth its price!
on 18 April 2014
Comfortable, easy to install, doesn't take too much space. My 4 yo sleeps very well without having the head falling.
on 12 April 2014
The booster is comfortable. The setting is easy and convenient. The color is great. I would recommend this seat for purchase.
on 28 April 2014
Bought as compatible with both isofix fitting & seat belt. Seems sturdy & fine so far. found it easy to fit.
on 29 April 2013

Britax are probably the best in their field, this unit is no differant and compared to the £250 paid for the seat its replacing its a bonus to my bank balance. [yes its Britax also , the safefix plus in red]

Either way price really irrelevant and only decent quality matters.

My lad has been in his old britax safefix plus seat for nearly 4 years and it looks and feels pretty much the same as when first had it - thats quality

With the BRITAX KIDFIX SICT ISOFIT, the quality of the cover is great and thick and comfy for my little boy. The headrest is easy to adjust for hieght and seems to fit like a glove. The seat is easy to fit, and not to heavy to move from car to car. it tilts slightly encouraging a better position if child wants a little shut eye. You can really feel the quality, Britax just dont meet the standard, they exceed them - if that makes sense.

I have used this with the iso fit, and with a seatbelt, with both I am more than happy and I feel my child is in probably the safest and most protective seat on the market to date.
Aesthetically the seat looks great too!

Now I have purchased other branded seats in the past and they have not stood the test of time like my Britax seats have.

Check your cars handbook to see the seats they tested - enuff said.
One person found this helpful