on 15 May 2014
I bought this car seat as it was great value for money although it wasn't my colour. When the seat arrived I was pleased either with a quality or a COLOUR TOO!!! Fantastic! I would recommend to everyone
on 9 April 2014
Easily adjustable, top quality with inclination capability. It allows the
Child to sleep during the trip. The way the is fix mechanism works
Allows the installation of the seat on sportive car seats.
on 4 June 2013
I Ordered the seat and it was delivered very quickly and was well packed my Son is 5years old so this will be his last car seat.
I am very impressed with the Concord XL its very well made and my son says its very comfortable. When my son falls asleep in it his head does not fall forward which was always a problem on previous seats. I also like that it gets wider as it gets taller so has a much better chance of fitting as he gets older and taller/wider. We use the seat without isofix as our car does not have it. Not a cheap seat but a very nice one I am 100% happy and would recommend it.

Car 2007 Jaguar 2.2D Xtype Sovereign Estate
on 30 May 2014
I think this product is very safe because it has a full closed shell and an isofix. And the pneumatic system can provide ease of operation.

But there is one thing that I don't like. The foam seat cushion is hard and the padded covers is not too thick. So I think the seat is a little hard for a child and make kid uncomfortable. I didn't touch other products. Maybe all the foam seats are hard.

Except above point, I think this concord car seat is a good product.
By the way, why is this type of product so cheap in amazon? It is about £250 in other E-commerce web.
on 2 August 2014
Excellent seat, son says is very comfy. It nice that it reclines a little and the adjustments are easy to do
on 1 March 2015
Best toddler seat there is, but still a bit too much flex; not as rigid a structure as expected...
on 9 July 2014
This seat is great, easily installed, does the job. My daughter says its very comfortable, it reclines to let her sleep. All round winner. 10/10. I can recommend this tp everyone.

See one answered question