on 15 February 2013
The 7 in 1 moisturiser and serum duo is now the one product I would not do without! It really does help with the signs of ageing and smells lovely too :) It is a little pricey but as you don't need to buy all the products that are in it separately, you are effectively saving a fortune! I would recommend this product to everyone!
on 21 November 2013
This cream does what it says, I would recommend to anyone, just ordered another 3. I'v only been using it for a week & my Husband can see the difference any help is good as I am 65 and found this is one of the best creams Iv used, as I have always looked after my skin. And you dont need a lot, goes on smoothly.
on 9 November 2015
At 25 many would say im too young to use anti ageing products but this was exactly what i was looking for. Its evened out my skin tone and made the fine lines ive noticed so faint ive recommended it to everyone i know. i think its brilliant you waste no product either because the cylinder inside moves up as you use the product. the serum moisturiser combination is perfect not too heavy or too light. i have usually quite dry and sensitive skin but this has been great. i use mine twice a day and will be ordering again soon love it!
much cheaper here than anywhere else ive seen it!!
on 8 January 2015
Really amazed with this product, ive been recommanded by a worker from superdrug as i have big pores and dehydrated skin texture. After I used it i found a big difference! My pores started to fade after a week and now its completely gone! This product last me more than 3months now! I would recomand this to everyone!
on 2 March 2013
I always use Oil of Olay products so was very happy to see this moisturiser & serum duo. The packaging looks really good & the moisturiser felt nice on the skin. However, after a few days use I realised it is way too heavy for comination skin as I broke out! Not the result I wanted!! May be suitable for other skin types, but to other combination skin type ladies, I say, it's too heavy.
on 28 October 2015
I thought lets try it and see .. took ages to arrive. Box all bashed ..pump doesnt work properly .BUT compliments today wearing this and no make up have swayed me to think some things working .. now bearing in mind i have combination skin and adult acne its doing well ..also i found i got better results using olays cleanser and toner first x all in all a not bad product
Okay, I spent a small fortune on different moisturisers and serums. This is the one which has improved my skin texture (open pores and years of smoking, gave up three years ago) more than any other and it is cheap. What's not to love?
on 9 December 2015
Lovely cream, for sensitive skin and my skin is wrong it reacts to most face potions adversely but this cream is safe for my skin. It has amongst other ingredients an SPF sun block with a serum so saves having to to use a serum separately in the morning underneath your chosen face cream, or sun block dose it moisturse, yes with no greasy oily shiny residue
on 3 March 2016
I have ordered 2 of these. It arrived quickly as i have expected. These are good products that i have been using for months now and its very effective. I have an oily face, but with continuous usage, i have seen the good effect on my face. I strongly recommend this for people who have oily and pimple prone face.
on 7 March 2016
A lovely face cream with serum. leaves face feeling lovely and smooth although you do need quite a lot but I wouldn't use anything else now I have tried this....and it's half the price you pay instore