on 7 March 2013
I grudgingly paid the £50 for this dock, having just switched from iphone to samsung, i was missing having the ability to play the music while pottering around the house. The pairing is seamless, took less than 30 seconds to set up. There's about a 0.5 second delay when pressing the buttons to get a response but thats hardly a deal breaker. Sound is good, motor arms support the phone well. Only concern i have is that the charging port seems a little weak but i haven't had any troubles so far.'
on 11 April 2013
This item was given to me for Christmas I love it I can listen to all my music and charge my phone at the same time
on 2 May 2014
Ok i agree with pretty much every 4 & 5 * review on here, there's not a lot else you can say.

It's NOT portable
the USB only CHARGES (music is ALWAYS via blue-tooth)
and the speakers are not Bang & Olsen
That being said flip that coin round the other way and you have a perfectly acceptable pair of speakers that do the job, with a charging stand for your phone while it's blaring out the tunes

If you are wanting "superior" sounds, i can imagine you wont be looking at a £49.99 item you need to go look in the £250 area.. for those of you who DON'T want to spend £250+ then this is the item for you.

THE ONLY WAY I WOULD SAY DON'T GET THIS
if you are looking for a truly PORTABLE speaker that you can charge up...

but again the flip side, buy x2 speakers, this one and then a smaller portable speaker for say the beech or camping etc, THIS one is perfect for having around the home when doing DIY, gardening etc.. it's default place is on top of the fridge in the kitchen.
on 19 January 2014
I have tried other speakers and docks for my Samsung Note 2 and this is the only one which satisfies my requirements. It has good sound quality - excellent for the price, and has the added advantage of recharging the phone. The design is beautiful, specially made for Samsung phones, the phone is snug and safely in place. The whole unit looks attractive and is exactly what I wanted. I wish I had found it before I had to suffer from inferior makes.
on 1 May 2014
This arrived quite promptly and was easy to set up. It is quite compact and doesn't take up too much space on the shelf. For the size and the price the sound quality is pretty reasonable, but it's not top quality audio if that is what you are looking for. The phone is reasonably easy to fit into the micro usb connector, and the support arms move easily. Its just a shame that I can't fit my 10' tablet into it. Happy with my purchase.
on 20 April 2014
I bought this for my daughter to play her Galaxy S wifi, it works perfectly well and it is not too bulky so can comfortably sit on a bed side table. I gave 4 instead of 5 as the "connector" to plug in the device looks very tiny and it can be difficult to plug a device in if it has a cover but apart from that works fine.
on 31 October 2013
At last! I refused to get drawn into the Apple monopoly, preferring my Samsung Galaxys, but always envied the choice of iPod docking stations. Finally after what seems like years I have a Galaxy sound dock, at a reasonable price too. Plugged it in, bluetoothed and was rewarded with the sound quality I've been waiting for, and it charges my phone too. Fan - bloody - tastic!
on 3 January 2014
This speaker/dock has a micro USB charger, variable arms to hold the phone, and uses bluetooth for audio, and therefore it's compatible with pretty much any Android phone and most 7" tablets too. The speakers sound good and are surprisingly solid. It's let down by the micro USB charger being a bit flimsy. For £40 it's a decent piece of kit that just works.
on 13 July 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Bluetooth is very easy to set up for playing music from your phone. The sound quality is excellent. Charging your phone is no problem, as you can swivel the phone to any angle.The connector you plug on to seems a bit flimsy, but no problems so far. The only disadvantage is that it does not run off batteries, only mains. If you want to take it into the garden for instance, you will have to run an extension, or have power outside.
MC
on 23 February 2014
A small set of speakers with a good and clear sound. I especially like the way you can mount almoust any android device to the dockingstation. A great+ Is that there is a line in port so you can listen to music from whatever audioplayer around! The bluetooth was also easy to use and connected to my Samsung galaxy note 2 instantly. I truly recommend this iLuv audio dockingstation!!!