on 18 January 2013
Terrible app. It advertises a two month free trial but you can't actually access the content! I even called Amazon to get help as I was concerned that I would end up being charged for something I couldn't use. The lady at Amazon tested the app and found exactly the same problem. I really hope that the developers can sort the issues out so that I can re-install. :-((
on 16 January 2013
This pruduct wont load onto my kindle fire.. It just asks for my email address and then freezes.ive tried this over and over again am I doing something wrong !
on 16 August 2013
After buying the paper copy of this magazine which advertised a free 8 week trial I downloaded it. Following download you must subscribe and pay before you can access content- that's not my complainant tho, you have to pay an annual subscription of £26.99 to get the 8 free issues!! Yes it is good value and works out cheaper than buying a paper copy but I only wanted my free copies. Uninstalled within minutes
on 9 September 2013
If there was an option for -5 stars this app would receive it, just doesn't load at all and is really frustrating. Appalling app!!!
on 17 March 2013
A great way to get my gossip when i work abroad for months at a time. A good read all round.
on 14 September 2013
This was terrible. I got the first issue easily enough. Stupidly bought a year prescription now I can't access it at all. Keeps updating prices. Well I have already paid. I don't think it is at all worth it. Really annoyed!! I would of put no stars but it won't let me
on 20 July 2013
This is a con. Its not free requiring sign-up to see a free copy. Its just full of adverts and not easy to use as bottom page screen will keep popping up on the screen. Save your time and money and visit your local W H Smiths for a quick read.
on 8 September 2013
has been working fine for a couple of months but now it just says loading prices and wont open, which is really annoying as i have paid £26.99 for this subscription:(
on 12 August 2013
As an addicted reader at the local library, and out of touch technic dummy, I never thought I would take to, and enjoy the kindle so much, (it was a gift). I needed help from a friend to fill it up with books, but the rest was easy!
I do object though to having to pay for the charger seperately.
I love it, and its the one inportant item in my hand luggage.........every trip x
on 6 September 2013
I downloaded the app but every time I tried to open it or said updating prices and just stayed that way. Deleted the app in the end as in two days it wouldn't open!