Fast responding mouse that is very lightweight until you add some or all of the additional gaming weights supplied. However, their installation is not as simple or as tidy as it could be as the provided space is small and they appear to interfere with each other if five or more are used. Even with all the weights installed, it is still not too heavy.

Its cable is usefully long and of the expected woven fabric outer common to most 'gaming' products and permanently connected. The mouse is shaped for right-hand use and shares much of its shaping with several Logitech products, including the mouse most recently used. Functionally, the mouse is different than many with several additional buttons, most of which are programmable and include two for recording and playing back macros, possibly some gaming action that is often repeated, although the limit is just two!

In the hand the mouse is fairly comfortable to use, if personally a little under-sized - there is little space for the thumb without hitting one or more of the left-side buttons. You will need its driver package to get the most from it and it is a downloadable file from Anker's Support Page. The manual is minimal and basic with little information about its additional keys or how to use them. There is no information at all about the use of the weights or any suggestions as to how many you may need and under what circumstances.

In the event of any issues, Anker have a very good Support system but it did not personally suit and was returned.
on 14 October 2015
I bought this mouse to replace my old one. As I play online games, mainly Dota2, I was looking for a decent mouse for a reasonable price.
I have never owned an Anker product before. What attracted me to this model was very good price and good reviews. It looked good on pictures and videos so I decided to get it.
The first impression was very good. I loved the design and the general feel, as it fit perfectly into my hand. It comes with a software, but I had to download it from internet. Not a problem at all and the software itself, well, I consider it ok, as it lets you customize quite a few things.
The accuracy is spot on and the mouse is very precise and lets you adjust it's speed. You can also change its weight, which is a big plus. 9 buttons to customize its even more than i needs.
I have been using this mouse for a months now and I haven't had any issues or problems. It's great mouse for online gaming, as well as office use and for that price it s bargain!
on 6 July 2015
Really good mouse. I was on an optical before this and the difference is amazing! It's really responsive and the weights supplied with it meant I could add enough weight for it to feel comfortable. The customization through the anker program - the one you download from their website - is so useful. Having the ability to change the sensitivity saved me! Not being used to a lazer mouse I had to turn it down a notch. Now it works just fine.
The only cons are the buttons on the side next to the thumb rest - I had to turn off because I was clicking them all the time, they're in, for me, a bad position. The other button that's in a really annoying position is the one that ramps up the sensitivity. It's in the middle just behind the mouse wheel.
I'm always accidentally hitting it forcing the sensitivity sky high, sure clicking it a few times puts it back, but it would be nice to not have to do it every 10 minutes.
on 23 September 2016
Bought this four years ago, still going strong!
My only criticism is the rubber side-pads for your thumb quickly fill with grease.

Edit: I bought this back in October 2013 and it has finally given up the ghost!
In the time that I had it I literally didn't have a single problem, everything worked perfectly the entire time up until now where the right clicks have stopped registering and now require a strong click to work.
on 2 December 2014
I originally bought this for my son who loves it. He says its very responsive and loves the weights included to personalise it. He took it with him to uni so I've now bought another one for him to use when he's home. A great gaming mouse that I would recommend from a great make.
on 26 August 2015
A very good mouse for the price. Just as good as my old Logitech G5, yet a much cheaper purchase. It has more programmable buttons than the G5, a greater dpi, a good weight to it and feels nice in your hand. Very impressed!
on 1 November 2013
Using the Anker gaming mouse has been a great experience so far. The high precision is exactly what I was looking for. The shape of the mouse looks a bit unwieldy in the pictures, but when it's in front of you the mouse is a comfortable hold. My friend, when using my mouse, said that it was too big to handle properly, so if you're used to smaller mice, it might take a while to get used to.

Overall, a great purchase.
on 3 August 2017
Some of the buttons feel a bit cheap, but all the parts of the mouse work well. Good value for money.
on 12 March 2015
Good, but expected a bit more.
on 9 December 2013
i am very happy with this item, easy to use and set up, just runs freely through my hand, good item