on 6 June 2014
This was bought along with the mega blocks lil princess castle and carriage.
My 1 year old daughter gets great enjoyment from pushing it along and opening the top to fill it up with small toys. Good sturdy toy, well made.
on 13 February 2015
Bought this for a little girls second birthday and it went down a real treat. She loves playing with Catie convertible and will take her most places with her now because she has become one of her favourite toys. It is a great size and excellent value for money! I have since bought another one as a first birthday present because it is something they can get years of enjoyment out of as their imaginations grow. The best part about the Mega Bloks little vehicle range is that they are compatible with all of the Mega Bloks range so even though it only comes with 5 bricks the other Mega Bloks bricks can be bought alongside it. Let the fun of building towers and palaces begin!
on 20 October 2014
with toys when your child gets to 1 you have to re home all the new born and 6+ months toys.. And then by 1 and a half they've out grown nearly all their first birthday toys. So when ever I think they look babyish I steer clear I always go for play Mobil, Wow toys, puzzles, playdoh, drawing stuff, sticker sets, vehicles, pushchairs, dolls, cooking toys and teddies .. Or building toys because there always a hit for a really long time. Since age one when my parents got my daughter a small bag of mega bloks for Easter, she became a construction worker. She absolutely loved it so when she got to two the mega bloks went to her dads house and I got some other building blocks. I've noticed since then she'll build once a week apposed to every day so christmas this year I've got her a mega bloks princess carriage, the big mega bloks princess set and another smaller one to go with this car. I ummmed and arred because it looks slightly babyish but at under a fiver I'm not going to be heart broken when she's grown out of it. I looked at the age group and took a gamble! It was delivered the next morning, it's chunky, easy to hold and colourful. with out realising I'd been playing with it for a good five minutes. I think she will love it!!! And if not I'm sure I will 😂 perfect price for her stocking.
on 12 April 2014
I bought 2 or 3 for my greatgrandaughter and her friends, they love them. bought different colours and shapes. They love them and they are safe even for the youngest.
on 30 June 2014
Overall i am impressed with the toy, the colours are nice its strong and my daughter enjoys playing with it. Its also good value for money.
on 11 April 2014
Bought this for our granddaughter and she absolutely loves it along with her other mega bloks toys that she got for her birthday.
on 19 May 2016
I bought this for my 5 month old daughter. We were at a play group and she was having a great time pushing a car, but it belonged to a big kid who wouldn't let her play with it anymore. So after searching on Amazon, I decided this would be a good size for my daughter and I was not disappointed! The lego and doll are too big for her to swallow, she pushes it very easily. And she loves opening the boot and knocking the lego out. Obviously being so young she hasn't figured out how to build the lego, but she still really enjoys it. It is of really high quality too. I'd highly recommend it.
on 27 October 2014
Great little gift - very vibrant colours. Comes with 4 blocks but you can find Mega Blocks almost anywhere now if you wanted to bulk out the present. Intended as a Christmas Gift for a very lively 18mnth old.
on 12 September 2014
Very impressed with this product bigger than expected chunky and at a very good price of £4.24 complete bargin. Delivery was very good too! Only thing is it doesn't come boxed up so will be hard to wrap up as a gift.
on 21 March 2014
This is a brilliant car. You should buy it as addition to the Mega Bloks Buildable Bag. Very sturdy and properly made, can stand up to constant abuse by a toddler. Mine even tried to ride it and nothing broke. Another great product from Mega Bloks!

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling