Format: DVD|Change

on 21 February 2013
This dvd provides the viewer with some of the best episodes of The Only Way Is Essex from the gossip to the fake tan ha!! I was really surprised when it arrived on the day it was released as I had pre-ordered it!!

After watching the whole DVD I have noticed there are 2 episodes of the 3 Part December/Christmas Special are missing, The December Special and the TOWIE Live episode, however the Christmas Special is on the DVD. This is the only thing I'm a little disappointed with as they were 2 fantastic episodes!!

Looking forward to Series 8 starting!! :-D
on 29 July 2013
I guess you either love it or hate hit. I bought this for a Geman 18 year old friend who loves the series from her days when she lived in England. That's about all I can say - horses for courses although not really my cup of tea!
on 1 January 2015
A present for my daughter-she thinks it's great! Personally I'd rather cut my arm off and stick the stump in a bowl of salt than sit through a box set of this rubbish! Still, each to their own and all that!
on 6 July 2013
I'm from the US & came across this show on HULU &…I was hooked! I love everything about it! The fashion, lifestyles, glamour, relationships, the entire cast…one of my very favorite shows…ever! I've seen every season so far & pray it's not over yet! *****
VINE VOICEon 13 July 2015
However did this crap get to a seventh series.
on 19 September 2014
As with all Towie, total waste of time
on 3 April 2014
I purchased this for my daughter for Easter, she is a massive fan and already has series 1 - 6 so this will be a great addition. If you loved the T.V series then this is a must have buy.
on 22 July 2014
Awesome!

Does anyone know when season 8 will be released on DVD? I have been looking for over a year now I have up to season 7 but nothing on season 8
on 18 January 2014
A last minue buy for my daughter for Christmas, but it arrived as promised and my daughter was and watchde the set in three sittings
on 9 April 2014
i really love this series, I cant wait for the next ones to come out. cant wait for the ups and downs of everyone love life.