Price:£39.99 - £99.00

on 31 December 2015
During a white-out I had to rub the snow that had frozen on the front of the goggles or else I wouldn't have been able to see anything. Despite using a soft cloth, gently rubbing the lens removed the coating off the front of the lens making the goggles useless after that. Fortunately Amazon provided a full refund when I returned from my holiday. They had worked well up until that point...
on 22 February 2014
I ordered these after being let down by a previous supplier with only 3 days to go until going skiing.

Did exactly what they said they would do, fitted perfect, didnt fog in what were quite challenging conditions on a couple of days. Would definitely purchase again and would recommend!
on 23 January 2014
Bought these (with the Modulator Vermillion Blue lens) for my ski trip.
I put them on each morning and used them the entire day, in the sun, snow, cloudy weather.
They are great googles if you do not want to swap goggles depending on the (changing) weather conditions.

They are comfortable, have great contrast and depth perception.
And (very important as well) did not fog up.

All in all highly recommended.
on 26 January 2015
Can't fault them!

Always buy Bollé after I broke the bridge on a pair of sunglasses. Called them up, explained honestly what had happened and asked if I could just buy the frame. They asked me to send them back, and they sent me a brand new pair within the week without even asking for postage - fantastic customer service!
on 2 June 2014
I bought these as spares and I'm very happy with them. They arrived promptly and well packaged. The Description stated that display packing might be damaged or missing but I had hardly a mark on mine. Anwyay, it's the goggles themselves that count and these are quite superb. The haerdband has a sticky lining that grips any surface. A helmet in my case. Highly recommended.
on 2 June 2014
Bought these as spares and I'm very happy with them. Description stated that the packaging was damaged / missingetc. but there wwas hardly a mark on my display box. Goggles are perfect anyway and that's the main thing. They arrived in good time and well packaged. Highly recommended.
on 9 November 2013
I haven't tried these on the slopes yet, but so far these goggles are really good. I was a little apprehensive when they arrived that they wouldn't fit well with my helmet, as the top of the goggles looks quite high. However they actually fit very very snugly with my Giro G10 helmet, no gap at all.

I haven't managed to see how the Photochromic aspect works, but the Persimmon-Blue colour doesn't look like it would be dark enough for the brightest days. The only negative I have with these goggles is that they pinch my nostrils a tiny bit, but it isn't enough to really bother me.

The goggles look very nicely put together and have a solid feel to them.
on 25 December 2013
I wanted glasses that would fit with the similar brand of helmet, other brands stick out the front too much, these were a perfect fit. Also The help guide on the Bolle website helps to pick the perfect tint.
on 12 September 2013
This goggles are good ! The building quality is great the only flow I found is that they are too small for my head. I don't know I cant say I am big headed :), just they are build a bit smaller then what you would expect.
on 11 January 2013
Mens - Shiny Black/Vermillion Gun Lens

Great pair of goggles that work really well in all levels of light. Fit great over my helmet and don't fog up at all. You don't even feel them on your face. Very happy with them