on 4 February 2013
Great product, connects effortlessly and the Micro SD card slot is a great bonus. Highly recommended and also works as a conference unit with my S3
on 15 February 2013
Excellent little speaker with so much power! Recommended it to a friend who purchased one too! Good value for money!
on 21 January 2013
Wanted Monster by 'Dr DRE' Beatbox and this one turned out to be exactly the same product, just without the 'Monster' labelling. You can tell that this is a quality product, just by the weight and very solid feel of it, so, I was not surprised when I switched it on to find how good it really was.
Amazing sound quality, clarity right across the range, when they say that you have never heard
music properly until you use this product, they are absolutely right ! This tiny unit can fill the house with sound.
Bass is surprisingly good for such a small unit, and if you position it on top of a large box or void, or just a solid table top, the reverb is great. (Particularly on the loo seat for bathtime sound !)
Connects instantly via Bluetooth, easy to use controls, volume up / down and skip track etc. Have not had to charge it yet, and I must have had at least the stated 5 hours use out of it in 2 weeks.
I cannot recommend this speaker enough, you will not be disappointed.
on 15 July 2015
Below was my initial review in mid-July, all was going well:
***
A bit of background:
A group of us were in the Lake District for a week and we had no speakers for music, I'd heard from a friend of mine that the "Tecevo S10" is a must-buy, "So loud and only £12", I was interested. So I bought it on a Tuesday, it came on the Wednesday. I've had it for a few weeks now and have been using it constantly.

Here's what I think:
Sound Quality - Great range, with more bass coming into play depending on what surface you put it on. The surface makes a big difference, if you find the right one, the sound is unbelievable. I recommend the edge of a big table as a good spot. It has UNBELIEVABLY clear sound, no crackling or anything.
Volume - It's very loud. Don't worry.
Battery - I'm guessing 8 hours continuous playback. That's a long time.
Weight - It's pretty heavy, but really small, feels high-end.
Build Quality - Great metal finish (gets a few smudges), I got the silver one, there is a black one which is more expensive but the same, I'd recommend forking out something like an extra £8 for it, it would look reaally nice in Black. Silver is great though too.
Buttons - They're plastic, they change songs, they turn it on and off, it even has a slot for MicroSD - which I haven't used yet. (You'd probably have to spend a lot of time cycling through songs if you used that method...) The buttons seem slightly fragile and tacky, they're fine so far. The only con in this list of pros?
Packaging - It's funny how bad it is. A shiny high-end product wrapped in a crinkled paper box.
Bluetooth - Takes seconds to connect, it's range isn't great, but when are you not going to be near the speaker? It's fine.
Competition - EasyAcc made one, they make brilliant portable chargers (Check out the Deluxe 2nd Gen one), but the speaker is not as good. I bought an X-Mini a long time ago too, not even close to the S10.

Conclusion - a small version of the Bose Soundlink Mini (£149), it's not as big (1/3 of the size) so misses out on a bit of bass and volume, but for a tenth of the cost... It's an unbelievably good buy, I've recommended it to around 5 people, they all have one now. For £12, it's a diamond in Amazon's rough.
***

It stopped working on 24th August. It lasted a month.
It's all in working order and great condition, except no sound comes out at all.
It pairs... It changes song... Pauses songs... But no sound comes out. Nothing.
I'm sure this is a one-off?

It's sad because it's way better than the popular EasyAcc one (the S10 doesn't distort at all at high volume. ever. loads of the others do.. it's horrible)
But Tecevo what's up with it just stopping?
on 3 December 2014
There are a lot of these types of speaker out there but this particular design (with the Sony style jog/shuttle control) is amongst the best. From what is is a single mono driver you get a surprising good sound - no, it's never going to be high fidelity but it is loud for its size, packs a decent amount of bass especially when planted on a firm surface and I've yet to hear any distortion.

It uses a USB mini jack to charge which can be a bit of a pain in an age where the micro USB connector is ubiquitous but that comes in the box. Pairing isn't a problem even with an iPhone 6, the Bluetooth range is pretty good (at least 10m passing through a couple of walls) and you really appreciate the convenience that jog shuttle control adds when you have your music on shuffle and don't want to keep reaching for your phone to skip tracks.

Only downside was Amazon Logistics managed to LOSE my first order (yay, go Amazon Logistics - great advert you are for a Prime membership) but that doesn't detract from what a great little unit this is.
on 21 March 2014
Wanted a small speaker with Bluetooth and memory card function. Having bought many similar products over the years I was more than pleasantly surprised at the quality of this. When I first received this speaker I thought the sound quality would be poor due to its small size. However, when I felt the weight of it I realized that this would not be the case. The TECEVO S10 is solidly built with amazing sound quality and great volume. The bluetooth is very easy to use and works brilliantly.
I would certainly recommend this product to any one considering buying one. You wont be disappointing.
on 6 July 2013
*** Ok I'm upgrading it to 3 * because the product does have a premium feel to it. None the less please read my review below thanks.

I've ordered about 4 of these items. The first time I ordered this it had the same problem as described by other people who have reviewed this item namely the buzzing sound on low volume when connected to the phone or laptop via bluetooth obviously I don't want a speaker that I've paid good money for to make a buzzing sound because it defeats the purpose of having a brand new item

The customer service is very good and very reassured me that this is a phone so I returned the items and ordered 3 more

I didn't want to wait long and take the chance of receiving a nother faulty item

It's a good thing I ordered 3 because 2 of them turned out to be faulty and the third one was working fine so I returned to the other two

just be careful when you're ordering and double check that it's not faulty.

Sound volume is quite loud. 7/10
Heavy and solid build good quality 10/10

Negative

No 3.5mm Jack port to attach ear phones
on 24 April 2015
Just arrive yesterday 23/4/15. A friend has this and was amazed by its sound, size and price. Yes there probably is better speakers out there BUT! Look at the price and what are you wanting it for. For me this is perfect. Yes I'm also after a small BOSE speaker but this a small great wee sound tube. Very happy. Worth buying.
on 15 August 2014
Having recently bought two of the Bitmore e-storm speakers, which are similar (see my review), my wife wanted one as well. The special offer for the e-storm had expired and I saw this here on Amazon at a good price so ordered it. It charged up quickly and connected to Bluetooth perfectly. The sound was excellent, but not as good as the e-storm, but then the price differential is something to take into account. If you get the e-storm for £20 like I did, there's no contest, but at the RRP the S10 is great value. The micro SD mode also worked perfectly, an advantage being that you can use up to 32gb whereas the e-storm only takes up to 8gb. It is well made and chunky, with a rubberised coating on the metal body. The packaging, presentation and supplied accessories are not as good as the Bitmore but are adequate. My charging lead failed after two weeks, and Amazon refunded me for this. One small niggle is that the aux input is by mini usb with a special lead. Why couldn't they use a standard 3.5mm socket? The Bluetooth version is 4.0, which matches the dongle on my laptop and I get excellent sound through this as well. If you can't afford the e-storm, this is an excellent product and is highly recommended.
on 5 January 2013
Bought this thinking it was the 'SD Soundwave SW100' speaker. This was cheaper and had free delivery via Prime.
The build is solid and bluetooth connects without fuss working as speaker & headset on my Galaxy S3. Also plays mp3s from an micro SD card. Bluetooth connection allows you to use the track navigation wheel on device.

It looks very simular to the SW100, except there is no line-in socket - this is provided via a line-in jack which is actually part of the charging cable; do not lose that cable!

How does the audio sound? Surprisingly good! Bear in mind it is small speaker, so bass is limited.

If you want that from portable speakers, try the Altec Lansing Orbit. I have one, but filling it with AAA batteries, is a chore.

My verdict: If the lack of a line-in socket is not deal-breaker, go for it.