on 26 March 2014
Really nice, my little one finds it comfortable, the white cover says to hand wash but I haven't got time so I put it on a normal 30 cotton and washes fine in machine, but I dried it on the line. Would recommend and it's good as my little one likes to sit up more then lying down and she's only 9wks. A++++
on 14 May 2014
Great product, ticked every box in relation to my requirements for a highchair. The newborn setting was brilliant I could keep my little man close when making dinner etc so he was happy without him being in harms way. Love that the toy bar faces him too as so many seem to face the parent!! Folds away small and freestanding which was perfect for my little flat. I have not used as a highchair yet but really looking forward to. Very happy customer worth the extra money I believe they really thought about what parents need.
on 15 November 2013
Fantastic! Love this highchair an so does my little boy! Would recommend it to anybody! Love the fact it's leather so easily wipeable an won't stain!
on 22 October 2013
Best buy ! Easy to handle , and my daughter loves it ........... Will definitely recommend to any mum or dad :)
on 24 March 2015
I used this from 4 months as my baby was early weaner, brilliant reclining position so can feed bottles in too, comfy, supportive from early age, easy to clean and fold away. Seems robust too! seat easily washable.
on 25 November 2013
We searched for ages for a high chair. Read reviews in Which and other online sites and also visited many department and baby stores to try things out.

The very minor bad points are:
Straps get stained easily and not the best to adjust
Not the easiest to setup with a baby in your arms
Wheels on the rear leg don't really do anything
Rear basket doesn't really stay up out of the way if required (but we leave it down with bibs in)
Takes up quite a bit of floor space

Good Points:
Adjustable Height and positions Leg and foot rest
Removable seat cover
Can use this from birth as the seat reclines and there is a newborn baby "booster" and cover with the product
Can fold away and it self stands
Tray has 2 trays (one is a cover over the main tray)
Can remove the main tray from the arms of the product easily (not that the child can do this though)
Arms on the chair - makes the child feel more grown up - the arms can be swung up and out of the way if required
Adjustable height seat allows sitting at the table very easy
Tray can be stored on the back legs
All parts can be ordered as spares!!

Overall a great product - does most things and is sturdy.
on 24 May 2014
Absolutely love this. Easy to clean and store, looks like leather and matches in with our decor. Fully reclines which is great for babies or older sleeping babies. This is sturdy too and will last for the next baby.
on 21 May 2016
Being so small Erin did not fit into a high chair very well. They all looked way too big for her and I was always worried that she wouldn't be secure enough. After a lot of research I came across the Chicco Polly Magic Highchair which, unlike others, stated that it was suitable from birth instead of 6 months. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the one for us and I had to have it.

I was so excited when the chair arrived that I couldn't wait until my husband got home from work to put it together. I'm generally okay at this kind of thing but the box it comes in was massive and a little daunting! However, the high chair is so, so easy to put together and it took me a massive 15 minutes on my own. The instructions are very clear and simple to follow with each piece easy to locate. I have had some instructions before that I couldn't even read, let alone follow so this was a nice change!

Although the main reason why I purchased this high chair instead of others was because of the age it was suitable from there were also more reasons.

As this chair is suitable for newborns the chair has a memory foam insert to make the size of the seat smaller and more secure. The soft cream material is wonderful and makes a big difference to the size of the seat for Erin. This can be removed for when the child is big enough to fit in the regular seat. With all three bits of material (pattered, red and the cream) the seat is super soft and comfortable.

One of the biggest selling features of this chair for me was the multi height and multi position options. As Erin is only little still I didn't want this to be used solely for being up at the table. I wanted to be able to have her in this near me on the couch but off the floor as she would be in a bouncer. This chair offers six different height positions and also three different reclines. The highest the chair goes is up to table height while the lowest setting is a little bit higher than my coffee table. The reclines go from being completely upright to being laid back, making it possible for babies to sleep in this chair as well!

Safety is obviously a really important factor when choosing a high chair and the Polly Magic Highchair has a 5 point safety harness which is fantastic. The straps are adjustable so I've been able to make this fit Erin really well and I'll be able to loosen them as she grows. The table tray also has a middle section which helps to keep the child in place while sitting in the chair.

Speaking of the tray, we don't actually use it yet. Erin sits near the dining table at the minute when we feed her but it is a very thick and sturdy tray. The tray actually comes in two parts, a main tray and a plastic kind of cover. This means you can have the main tray attached to the chair but take the plastic tray in the kitchen, prepare your child's meal and bring it through on the tray, all while they still have a table in front of them!

The less obvious features about a product are sometimes the best! This high chair has a foot rest with a removable bottom and it's all adjustable. The chair has added storage underneath in the form of a basket which folds up if you don't want to use it. The table can be clipped to the back legs for storage! Everything is moveable with soft touch buttons which have not stuck once yet and they make moving things really easy!

Something that this chair has that I haven't seen on another is a toy bar and it's a feature I absolutely love. Erin has not been a fan of bouncers etc. much so far so I was worried she wouldn't like sitting in this chair. She took to it straight away though because instead of freaking out about being in a strange chair higher up off the floor, she noticed the toys and forgot about where she was. The toy bar keeps Erin happy and occupied while I'm sorting out her food. The toys are also really nice! There is a teether, rattle and squeeky toy all of which can be removed or changed if you wanted to. The toy bar is removable and also adjustable. The handles on the chair have different holes for the toy bar to clip into so you can move it either closer to or further away from the child.

Erin and I absolutely love this high chair. Although it was more expensive than I thought I would ever pay for a high chair it has been worth every penny so far. Not only is Erin comfortable sitting in some kind of chair now but she is very happy eating her meals in it. I love the height options as it means being able to keep Erin higher up and away from the puppy.

Something else I must mention is storage of the chair. The whole thing folds up really well. The seat goes into a completely upright position, the arms fold up and the storage basket also folds up so pretty much everything ends up flat! We do have enough room to keep this out properly all of the time but for people with smaller houses it would maybe be the difference between being able to have this or not having it!

The Polly Magic Highchair is sylish and extremely practical and every part of it works like a dream for us. This is suitable up to about 3 years old so we're going to get a lot of use out of it for what we paid!
review image review image
on 3 February 2015
Good but hard to set out with one hand. Tray attachment does not fit easily. Recommend a sliding guide rail system rather than lift/drop as they don't always marry up properly due to movement in the arms.
on 3 June 2013
I'm not one to usually bother with reviews but with this I had too :) It really is a fantastic piece of kit. Practical, comfy right from birth, easy to use, stylish, and small kitchen friendly. I honestly haven't got a single bad word to say about this - highly recommended x