on 6 March 2013
A really wonderful soundtrack of music from Alabama shakes to stevie wonder on the tracking list. I would go as far to say it's as good as the soundtracks of 500 DAYS OF SUMMER and DRIVE.My favorite track has to be alrigh now by Albama shakes thats what made me buy the soundtrack and it was well worth it. Jessie j is also featured and although i am not a fan of her music i do like her song on this album. I have this soundtrack about over a month and i am still playing it thanks Amazon.
on 5 February 2013
This film has a great soundtrack but at least two of the best songs featured on the film soundtrack ("Hello operator" and "Fell in love with a girl", both by the White Stripes) are missing from this album. Presumably they couldn't get permission, but this is a shame.
on 18 September 2015
Bought for The Alabama Shakes 'Always Alright' but delighted to find some other good stuff on there, Bob Dylan, Dave Brubeck and others. Apart from one or two dogs it would be good value for The Alabama Shakes track alone as I think they and particularly Brittany are colossally talented. Think of the other tracks as a pleasant bonus in most instances, dogs apart.
on 6 March 2014
I chose this rating, not just for the film and music but particularly the Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash "Girl from the North Country". Reminds me of the best all the 60's offered. Great words, great music, romance and atmosphere. Amen.
on 11 November 2013
This has got to be the best film I've seen in ages and I loved the soundtrack although a few key tracks were missing.
on 17 June 2013
Wonderfully romantic and great acting - kind of wish there was a sequel! Best DVD I have bought for a while.
on 26 February 2013
is a good selection of a mixed styles of music from a great movie, you will have a funny time listend it.
on 27 April 2013
I love the film and the songs in it, nice mix of songs on the cd. I love the lead man so to have his face on the front of the cd case is cool.
on 26 April 2013
well, when I heard the soundtrack while watching the film it sounded great, when I listened to the cd I wasn't so sure anymore...
on 22 July 2014
good cd if like the film then u will love this