on 5 December 2013
Got this figure for my little one who loves avengers, it's ok for the money now wishing I bought the talking all singing n dancing one but my little boy will love it all the same I've bought the rest hulk, captain America, Thor, spiderman 12" figures to go with it so I'm sure he'll be happy,
Arrived quick, looks a study figure
on 22 November 2013
It came in two days, my son is yet to see it because it's for Christmas but me and my husband love it, it is a great size and such good quality for the price as you could pay this for a very small figure anywhere! Any iron man fan would love this I know my son is going to be so happy with this Christmas Day thankyou.
on 19 March 2016
This is a fantastic toy. My little boy was very impressed.
As described Iron Man is about 12 inches tall.
His colours are really vibrant and my three year old - who got him for his birthday - absolutely loves him.
(He also got Spider-Man too so they could play together!!!).
His arms and legs turn easily and his head turns to the left and right.
The figure is of good quality, you can tell this could take a lot of rough and tumble and still be in one piece.
The recommended age is four - I can't see anything that I wouldn't be happy for my three year old to play with.

I have included some photos - of Iron Man - and his two new friends : Spider-Man and the Hulk.

^^^ MY LETTERBOX TEST ^^^ Fail
You will need to be at home when this parcel arrives, it won't fit through your letterbox.

**** I paid full price for this item.
Like all my reviews this is an honest and unbiased reflection of my opinion
If you think I've helped I would appreciate a vote below. Thanks ****
review image review image review image review image
on 13 August 2013
Ok, it's Iron Man, it's a very basic action figure, exactly as described by Amazon. It doesn't do anything but then it doesn't claim to. We bought this as Iron Man seemed a passing fancy and it was perfect, was loved for about a week before we moved on to the next obsession. Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.....
on 23 August 2013
Lots of average reviews here but i must say i was really pleased about the figure and it looks very cool on my display desk..yes i don't play with it! All in all i think you shouldn't go by these average reviews....just get it!
on 19 June 2013
I have other ironman figures that are more poseable and finer detailed , and have special features .i.e electronic and missiles . On this figure only arms and legs move, in straight position and do not bend. Has no special features. This reflects the cheaper price, being cheaply made. Overall rating "abit boring."
on 14 January 2015
3 yr old son loves this. This has become his favourite. Perfect for small children as no small parts. M only negative is that it's a shame it's not more detailed on the palm of his hands or on Iron Man's chest.
on 20 May 2014
Arrived in great condition and does what it says on the package. Hours of fun for my 5 year old and managed to endure a battering in his hands and stayed in one piece
on 25 April 2013
The Iron Man figure in this package comes with a shiny body-armour suit. That was why my son wanted it: because he already had an Iron Man figure. Unfortunately the armour doesn't fit his figure or the one in the package. It's just part of a larger figure that you have to build up a few parts at a time: and each part comes with another full Iron Man figure (with minor paint variations) and costs about £15. You need six, yes SIX figures to make the full armoured figure. That's about £90 to get a snap together plastic figure that stands there (some poses may need additional support, it says!) and does nothing.
The worst part of this is that there is nothing on the packaging telling you this; only an obscure diagram that could mean pretty much anything. Only when the packaging is open does a pamphlet half-explain what you've let yourself in for: a big disappointment, in my son's case, and infuriation in mine.
Merchandising is a shady business, but this surely a new low. I'll be boycotting Marvel's products in future.
on 11 June 2014
Bought for my son's birthday. Doesn't do anything but is an action figure and is very cool for most little boys