Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Price:£17.30+ Free shipping

on 14 July 2013
I thought it was going to just be spare parts so there would be more choice but it came with a mr potato head. I bought another mr potato head at the same time which was unnecessary. However, having two children, it didn't go to waste.
on 20 May 2013
Great selection of pieces, my daughter plays with this for hours. Really good value for money. She also mixes it with other pieces she has. Great Quality and good storage tub.
on 11 July 2013
Great value.my 2 year old loves changing the expressions on the potato.ideal for taking on holiday too as its light weight.
on 6 March 2013
Is more than I was expecting.
I thought it was just the pieces but includes the head. I'm very pleased.
on 17 October 2015
I bought this for my Granddaughter who is 22 mths old. The purchase was inspired by her watching toy story. She loves playing with it and it comes in a very handy tub which she carries around with her. The tub is very good for tidying up and keeping all the bits together
on 29 April 2013
A favourite toy for my 2 year old toddler, will keep him entertained for some time. The tub is also handy to keep all the spare parts in, as they definitely won't fit in Mr Potato Head's compartment.
on 21 July 2013
I wanted a Mr Potato Head for my little boy and chose this one mainly because of the tub. A lot of the others come in a box that you would just throw away but this has the tub which is great for storing all the bits so they don't get lost. The bits and the potato are hard to fit in separately but if you put most of the small pieces inside the potato then it fits in fine. Its great for learning little ones where the different things go on your face, and also for making silly faces.
Overall a great toy and lots of fun for my little boy.
on 13 January 2016
Classic toy, loved by my 20-month old daughter. She spends lots of time putting the pieces into the hatch on Mr Potato Head then disembowelling him with his moustache. Not sure what this says about our daughter but it keeps her occupied and has become our favourite toy to keep her entertained when out for meals.
on 31 December 2015
My little neice loved this... it was out of the box and being played with immediately! I had something similiar using real potatos but this is better as the potato stays the same. A lovely gift for very small children.
on 6 January 2015
I haven't seen a potato head since I was a girl. We used to stick our arms etc into a real spud! My 3 year old grandson had a bit of a problem putting the attachments on to this plastic spud but I'm sure he'll improve!

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price