on 25 March 2013
It's an OK addition to the angry birds rangeof games. BUT

Seems a bit buggy as I've had to reinstall a couple of times on my sons tablet. I think the issue is that it seems to need you to be online to play. This is a bit of a sod if you're in the car.

I had the same issue with Temple run2. Can developers realise that that we can't always be online. Please!!!!
on 9 January 2013
Do not like having to log into Amazon account to run the app, very annoying as we only have wifi, can't use in car or out and about, pointless!
on 3 March 2013
My son loves this - however, due to the various links that were on available for my son to click on (bearing in mind, he is 8 years old), he was able to purchase other coins without my knowledge!....thankfully, Amazon understood the situation, and refunded the money straight away, and it wasn't a lot of money in total, much appreciated!
on 12 June 2013
We have had this game loaded on for ages now, since it first came out and we never tire of it especially my son. The characters are great and so are the sounds, so who wouldnt want to take on the dark side?
on 29 May 2013
Having completed the original Angry Birds, I bought this and have to say the characters, sounds and backgrounds have been done extremely well, very in keeping with the original trilogy!
on 8 August 2013
Excellent homage to star wars from the Angry Birds team. I like the ability to knock laser cannons over and let them blast the rest of the empire away.
on 18 March 2013
Up until fairly recently, this worked on my Galaxy Mini. At some point though, an update has made it incompatible, thus a waste of money.
on 24 January 2013
loved it for the kids and my own enjoyment. can't wait until the new levels are released . still working on 3 stars on all levels
on 12 July 2013
Love This game and been trying to update it on my Xperia z for ages but keep getting a parsing error, doing my head in frankly.
on 23 April 2013
Another great game from Rovio - fun, challenging and addictive. My four-year-old son loves it, too! You won't be disappointed.