Price:£11.26+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 December 2013
Was lucky to get these when they were on offer for £2.99 so keep an eye out for the occasional special. Purchased as a stocking filler type present for two daughters who get through lots of this at the first sign of a frost (so that would be around August then in their eyes!). The tin is larger than it seems in the photo and makes the package much more appealing when used for small present purposes.

Inside are the three tins of lip balm in different 'flavours' and each of these usually goes for a couple of quid so a nice saving too! Came very well packaged by Amazon and arrived undamaged. Highly recommended when it is on special.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 December 2015
The unique feature of this product is the large tin that the three lip balms are supplied in. It transforms the lip balms into a practical and nicely presented gift. And the large tin can come in use for storing stuff.

I've used Vaseline products for as long as I can remember and it is an effective moisturiser, demulcent, and protective barrier. It tends to be greasy, but that is the point, it's the way it works.
on 13 September 2014
Bought this for my mum as part of her bday prezzie as she always looks for her vaselines. Thus quantity allows her to pretty much have one in each of her mainly used bags without swapping them. They sell these in places like boots and superdrug but I decided to order. It came in good time, was intact. I didnt find any dents on it. Has a good variety withi the box
on 1 January 2016
It's a great 3 piece lip balm set from Vaseline. This is a Christmas gift that I get my wife every year as she swears by vaseline's lip balms. As I man my only gripe is the shape is a pain to wrap, maybe I should get Amazon to gift wrap this one in the future! :)
on 2 July 2014
A bit cheaper than I've seen in Asda. Fancied the fin as a storage tin for future use with logo of Vaseline, my fave thing for lips. 3 small round handbag sized fine within the big tin. Came quick, tiin in good condition if wishing to sit out on display.
I got these as part of a daily deal and was really please considering the little tins sell for just over £1.00 in most shops. You can use the big tin to store all your other lip balms in or other bits and bobs!
on 9 December 2013
3 little time inside 1 big Vaseline tin, ideal for stocking filler or just as a little gift..only downside...the big Vaseline tin came with a big dent in the side of it...clearly from Amazon warehouse as the box was fine and all other products in the box were fine
on 10 December 2013
This set comes with three different varieties of the trusty lip balm we all love to use, which is reason enough to get this (rather than hunting down the different types). However they also come in a larger replica tin which makes this a nice gift set for someone at a dirt cheap price.
My only gripe is that I purchased two of these and both came a bit 'dented'. Not enough to warrant a return but I wonder if they are being thrown around!
on 15 October 2014
I was looking forward to this product, until I received only one tin of original Vaseline. I've requested a refund! Or for it to be resent. I'm Still awaiting outcome.. So just be aware when you order. And it appears I'm not the only one, judging by other comments. Good luck!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 October 2014
I was very excited to give this to my friend for her birthday as she loves lip balm, yet only one small tin of the blue vaseline came, have I misread the title, description and picture? Or are they just cheating me? Don't waste your money.