on 1 September 2014
I found the initial assembly a little tricky - only one screw but difficult to tighten. It is just so easy to use and, equally important, to clean afterwards. I have no hesitation in recommending this item.
on 9 November 2014
Fantastic performance. We have three pets and now our carpets have never smelt so good and look so new. We would definitely recommend this product.
on 23 January 2015
I think this is a great machine. It is light, compact,I found it easy to put together and it cleans well. My only criticism is that there seems to be no way to measure out smaller quantities of water and cleaning fluid. I filled the container as instructed and had to throw over half of it away as, I guess, I only had a small room to clean. How can I measure out less?
on 9 November 2014
Best think I have brought in ages,
on 11 March 2016
As David Blackwood stated on october 2014" a design/manufacturing flaw that caused the separation of the handle from the body of the cleaner." Keep your box as the complete cleaner has to be returned to Manufacturer for repair.
on 27 September 2015
very good for cleaning a small house.
on 6 September 2015
Excellent product.
on 20 August 2015
nice and light, used it for the first time and did carpets good and fresh, second time used it water has not gone to appropriate place so must investigate, but if it is something I have done so be it, but in all very good and it is nice to have ones one cleaner
on 13 March 2016
cleans carpet great
on 20 February 2015
Slimline and works as good as advertised!