on 27 December 2012
This bag is really lovely, really soft and comfortable to wear whichever way you choose. very handy with lots of pockets and a zip on the strap that turns it from a backpack to a shoulder bag! Really cool!
on 19 February 2014
The bag I received isn't the same as the one pictured. Presumably the suppliers thought that 'close enough' was 'good enough' but it isn't and it's quite annoying. I was particularly looking for a backpack with heavy straps that wouldn't rip the moment I filled it with stuff and for that reason I especially selected this bag. The bag I received has different straps which look rather flimsy. It's not worth the hassle of sending it back which is the downside of shopping on line.
on 13 August 2013
I broke my ankle in January and subsequent complications mean that I am still using crutches; I found an ordinary handbag difficult to cope with, but with this on my back I have much greater freedom of movement. It's not too big, but there's room for all the bits and pieces I normally carry - and it's made of lovely soft leather. I only wish I'd thought of it sooner!
on 25 July 2013
This is exactly what I wanted and I love the concealed pocket for valuable at the back of the back which wasn't on some of the other similar bags that I viewed.
on 27 November 2013
This bag is just perfect! Great size and lovely quality. The zip split handle is great as is the rear zip at the back as it's great to keep your phone or valuables in. What more can I say? I am very pleased!!!!!
on 8 September 2013
My wife was very pleased to have a replacement, quality leather bag of this type to replace her old one.
on 14 December 2013
Having been unsuccessful in finding what I wanted locally I turned to Amazon. This item is very good apart from the fact that the straps are plastic and not leather. The result of this is that the straps fairly quickly start splitting and coming apart due to the constant use. Its a shame because the rest of the bag is a lovely soft leather and was perfect for my requirements but the problem with the straps means that it will become unusable.
on 10 July 2016
Lovely soft leather, little bit smaller than I expected but not disappointed, has three compartments with additional pockets for pens, phone etc with the main compartment ideal size for my iPad.
Arrived very quickly, well packaged. Very happy with my purchase
on 20 August 2013
This is stylish and has excellent storage pockets. It might be just a little smaller than exp;ected but does a very good neat job of keeping all those essential travel items safe.
on 27 April 2016
Nice bag, great smell of leather - did not have the interior credit card pockets of similar non- Lorenz bag that I had before. I hoped that it would have, but seller had no pictures of interior and description of interior didn't mention it