Customer reviews

Size: 46 cm/18 inch|Change

on 7 June 2016
Nice weight for the price, but just a little too yellow for me personally.
on 7 May 2014
I have been looking for an unusual quality gold chain for some time, mostly found very thin, bog standard types or very expensive. This chain is perfect, more substantial than expected for the price and looks classy. Recommended!
on 16 May 2015
Beautiful chain. Carissima gold are good sellers. I have ordered lots of jewellery from them over the years and never had a problem
on 14 December 2014
Very pretty chain, excellent value.
on 21 September 2013
I needed a new gold chain for my locket and was browsing through those on Amazon when I found this one and its all-excellent reviews. This one is twice the weight of most of the others I found. It's really difficult to purchase a chain when you can't actually see it and hold it! But I decided to go for it anyway on the strength of the reviews. And I am so glad I did! The chain is extremely attractive and is absolutely perfect for a locket or cross. It is substantial without being too heavy. It looks far more expensive than it was and looks far superior to the ones I have seen in the High Street jewellers, and at a fraction of the price too. Arrived on a Next Day delivery. I could not be happier with this purchase...
on 29 January 2017
This just arrived and is a little disappointing. Very lightweight chain with a catch that feels flimsy. The chain is quite pretty and the facets glitter but to be honest it reminds me of a strand of tinsel. Had I paid full price it would have gone back but I purchased yesterday in a "flash sale"
on 16 July 2013
needed a new chain to put a pendant on. I saw this on amazon and it was just what I wanted. It has not too fine but not too heavy just right and looks classy
on 27 February 2013
I bought this to go on a cruicifix purchased by my parents for Christmas - it sets it off beautifully.
Again great quality chain and hace had alot of compliments whilst wearing it.
Excellent chain, quality.
on 21 May 2013
I purchased this chain to hang a cross from which i was given as a birthday gift. It looks lovely. I've also worn the chain on it's own, and this looks lovely too. Not to heavy and not at all flimsy.
on 2 August 2013
This 9ct gold chain is ideal for a slightly chunky or heavier pendant. It could also be worn on its own, it's attractive enough for that. I like it a lot and would recommend it. Excellent value.