on 17 January 2016
This is a high quality clear hard back case.
The case it's self snaps onto my iPad very well as the case is moulded perfectly so that it will fit your iPad.
All of the cut outs are accurate so that all of the buttons are accessible.
This case is compatible with any smart cover as it leaves the left edge of the ipad exposed.
The screen protector is a standard plastic one, which will do the job although i would recommend investing in a tempered glass screen protector for the best protection.
The only problem with this case as it gets scratched up very quickly, but at least it's the case and not the iPad!
So, overall this is a great iPad case for the value.
on 28 February 2014
Pros:
1. Clear screen unlike what others have commented.
2. Has protected my iPad mini with retina display from an accidental fall.
3. It does come with a screen protector but no microfiber cloth so i basically screwed it up. (TIP- don try to use tissue paper or anything that isn't a microfiber cloth. also be really patient) - Not listed as a con because i can never put on screen protectors anyway and it isn't why i bought this product...
Cons:
1. PLEASE be sure to check the corners- they can be sharp & you may need to file these down if necessary. As i was fitting it into my iPad, I may have scratched it. it does take a bit of effort to fit it in but it does fit so don't worry.
2. It isn't scratch resistant, so if that bothers you this product isn't for you. But I'm okay with it. (better the protector than my iPad!)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 January 2015
I really like this thin iPad Mini case. It adds minimal bulk to the iPad and stops the annoying unsightly scratches that usually cover the back of my iPad. It fits perfectly and the design adds no lip on the front, which makes it even more 'invisible'. The included screen protector is decent quality and was surprisingly easy to apply in comparison to others.

I managed to get this for £0.49 in a Lightning deal, but even at full price this case is much better than more expensive alternatives I've tried from well-known case brands.
on 1 February 2015
Fitted without problems onto to an IPad Mini 3. It's well made and should protect in a fall so I've given it 4 stars for doing what it claims. I bought it in the hope that it would be less slippery than the iPad's Aluminium back. It isn't, and just adds weight.
on 14 March 2016
Bought to protect my iPad when travelling and going through airport scanners etc, but I have left the case on permanently. This is the only case I have ever had on any of my tablets or phones (I generally don't agree with cases) and it is just so subtle that you soon forget it is even fitted.
Cheap as chips too.
on 23 August 2013
Perfect for the purpose. Easy to fit, cut-outs all in the right place and totally clear, unlike many of the others which other reviewers have complained were opaque instead. Thank you Amazon.
on 1 December 2013
Good product.
Meets expectations, Agrees with the description.
I like a lot!
Quite comfortable and sturdy, built with good materials.
on 31 December 2014
Wow! This is my first Amazon purchase along with the neoprene case. Awesome quality, very impressed.

Also a quick tip. If purchasing with the neoprene case, this will fit purfectly in the case along with a Apple Smart Cover on. So an all round winner!
on 10 January 2014
The protective case fits perfectly and the weight is minimal. It protects from scratches and seems hard enough to protect from the usual bumps. I have not tried the screen protector so can't comment on it
on 30 December 2013
Totally clear, unlike others which complain are opaque & I specifically wanted a clear cover! Love this item! Compatible with a screen protector & an apple Smart Cover with no problems! Very impressed, have just ordered another!! Thanks Amazon!