Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

1,315
Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Price:£41.90+ Free shipping

VINE VOICEon 16 March 2015
Perfect adapter for connecting my iPad and iPhone to my HDMI projector, without having to cart around an apple TV. I regularly give presentations and need to use one of my apple devices to demonstrate some app, being able to output the display directly to the projector or big screen is a real benefit and now I carry this adapter around in my laptop bag all the time; just in case. This is the perfect add on for any business user of an apple device.
on 27 September 2017
Does exactly what it is supposed to and works fine. It is however very expensive but I suppose thats the price of being sure it will work. If I ha the time I wold have tried a cheaper option.
on 9 September 2017
Exactly what I wanted. Prompt delivery. No problems. Would use again.
on 5 August 2017
Massively overpriced little bit of wire but, so far, is doing a great job.
on 26 September 2017
Very good lead and works well, just a little expensive for what it is!
on 15 September 2016
This does exactly what it is suppose to. No issue whatsoever. I wonder about durability as it seems as well built as all other apple cables. It is very expensive which is disappointing!
on 27 September 2017
Excellent just very expensive for what it is , could not find anything cheaper
on 6 August 2017
Great wee bit of kit for showing your iPad on the tv. Great for displaying photos or streaming movies from prime
on 11 September 2017
Worked perfectly for a few months, became temperamental then hdmi stopped working, now it's just an expensive 4 inch long lightning cable extension! I expected more than a few month's use for an expensive adapter.
on 28 June 2017
Works perfectly linking the iPad Pro to the television