on 13 September 2015
If you have BBC iplayer app downloaded on your Kindle Fire HD, you ultimately need this app to be able to watch any programs.

It is quite difficult to download, I had several attempts to do so but when I eventually got it downloaded it was fine. I only use it for watching BBC iplayer so can't judge it on anything else.
on 30 August 2013
kindle addition does not flow keeps buffering when watching programs

I down loaded BBC I player on my PC works fine from Google store

Kindle should allow downloading from Google store they would sell even more

Not convenced Kindle is for me only had a few days but most likely go back to my tablet
on 1 November 2012
Starts playing stuff from iplayer fine on my kindle, even live tv.

Great that the bbc had this ready from the launch date A+
0Comment| 1,034 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 August 2013
The app was working greatly until yesterday, now it says that i need to. Install an update but whenever i go onto update it doesnt work.the option just says open and then it redirects and asks to repeat the same process all over again.sooo frustrating.cant watch anything!!!!!
on 12 December 2012
this media player is to be used in conjunction with the bbc i-player
it will not work on its own but does a perfectly good job with the i-player
0Comment| 595 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2013
Had to download this so that I could use the BBC I Player.So pleased I did because I can watch all the TV programms that I have missed.Reccommend this ap!
0Comment| 535 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 25 October 2012
As you need this to work with the BBC iPlayer I could pretty much copy across my review from that App. One of the Apps you download first to enable access to free and high quality video content.
0Comment| 401 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 December 2012
works perfectly and sound is better than expected. plays programs better and fasterthan my very expensive tv.
really good value
0Comment| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2013
I have just opened the BBC iPlayer as I have done oodles of times before with no bother. Tonight it asked me if I wanted to upgrade to the latest so I followed the prompts and ended up going around in circles and no have no access to the iPlayer as I keep being promoted to download despite following the easy click instructions.

I have even rebooted my kindle fire HD and still no iPlayer. Hope they fix this glitch fast or I'll miss the next instalment of Top of the Lakes :(
on 4 August 2013
I wanted to listen/watch programmes instead of or as well as reading my books, so had it downloaded on to my Kindle Fire. I am delighted with the result and would recommend this to everyone.