on 23 November 2016
Sleek looking stand for my 15-inch MacBook Pro. Sturdy stand, does what it is supposed to.
on 24 January 2014
My 15" MacBook Pro keeps slipping off the stand very slowly, but continuously. It already fell on the floor once because of that. Luckilly it had a soft landing, and so nothing happened.

On the box it claims to be suitable for all MacBooks up to the 15" one. Thats definitely not true.

So nice it looks, I cannot recommend it to anyone using a 15" MB Pro.

For a 13" it is perfect though, thus the two stars.
on 30 January 2015
After a few months my macbook pro constantly slips off the stand. Return date has now expired. Very disappointed.
on 24 July 2014
Looks good, but too wobbly, no matter how I adjusted the tension. Don't use it all. Ended up buying another one from Amazon (Rain Design mStand 360 Notebook Stand with Swivel for 13 inch MacBook and 15-17 inch MacBook Pro).
on 27 May 2014
This is a neat and functional Macbook stand. It looks great on my desk and helps bring it up to height next to an external monitor. I've put mine at max-height and haven't adjusted it since but the initial adjustment was easy. I have had no issues with the laptop sliding off (Retina Macbook 13"). I am using a bluetooth Apple keyboard & mouse. Would recommend to others.
on 8 July 2015
Poor quality, plastic falling off, would not buy again.
on 20 September 2015
My macbook pro 13" slips around on the stand and doesn't feel particularly stable and the adjustable range of the stand is rather poor, only around 8 cm. Not a very good product
on 21 April 2014
With this riser for your laptop/ MacBook (for me at least) you get a nice working height with the usual high quality of finish from Twelve south, who definitely mimic the Mac finish well. However the main drawback I have to mention with this stand is the fact that my MacBook has a tendency to slowly slide forward down the stand despite the rubber grips, so a helping hand is required to keep it in place. Other than the above mentioned fault I can recommend this item for it's looks alone and the fact that it blends in superbly well next to a MacBook and thunderbolt display.
on 3 October 2015
This was at the start a great idea, I'm now 4 months in and it's the most irritating stand I've encountered. If you get any and I mean any dust near the rubber top it's useless. Why? Well you place your MacBook on top of it and over an hour it's slides down on its own momentum, your sitting there thinking" is my eyesight going funny" nope it's the stand. Attempted cleaning and it's not worth the hassle.
Finally the crude Spring has had it too, holding for about 90 minutes before starting to give way and your laptops on its way back up.
on 26 January 2016
Really smart product which compliments the style of the Macbook. I purchased this because a colleagues mac was overheating due to having two monitors plugged into it all day long when he was in the office. The stand has a heatsink style material on top of it to draw heat away from the mac in a very strategic position. Also, because there is limited contact around the base of the mac it allows air to circulate nicely around the base of the machine which also helps with cooling. This was definitely a good investment; a smart and well made product.