on 28 December 2016
Just purchased and received this stand and it's excellent I am using a 15" MBP on it and despite what other reviewers have posted the computer is firmly on the stand and does not slip at all.

The material on the top of the arms holds it firmly in place.
on 10 October 2017
This stand for my MacBook Pro touchbar is totally amazing it’s the best product on the market I would never buy any other make would highly reccomend
on 23 July 2017
Beautiful design.

I found the top plate to be reluctant to remain horizontal at full extension, even with the screw firmly tightened.
on 9 June 2017
`It works for my MacBook Pro (13-inch) Make sure that you have separated mouse and keyboard.
on 23 November 2016
Sleek looking stand for my 15-inch MacBook Pro. Sturdy stand, does what it is supposed to.
on 21 April 2014
With this riser for your laptop/ MacBook (for me at least) you get a nice working height with the usual high quality of finish from Twelve south, who definitely mimic the Mac finish well. However the main drawback I have to mention with this stand is the fact that my MacBook has a tendency to slowly slide forward down the stand despite the rubber grips, so a helping hand is required to keep it in place. Other than the above mentioned fault I can recommend this item for it's looks alone and the fact that it blends in superbly well next to a MacBook and thunderbolt display.
on 25 July 2017
I will be recommending it to my friends So pretty! Just what I expected. I find it very easy to operate and as commodity description. I am satisfied with it, I will recommend to friends! what a great buy does exactly as hoped It was fine.
on 24 January 2014
My 15" MacBook Pro keeps slipping off the stand very slowly, but continuously. It already fell on the floor once because of that. Luckilly it had a soft landing, and so nothing happened.

On the box it claims to be suitable for all MacBooks up to the 15" one. Thats definitely not true.

So nice it looks, I cannot recommend it to anyone using a 15" MB Pro.

For a 13" it is perfect though, thus the two stars.
on 30 January 2015
After a few months my macbook pro constantly slips off the stand. Return date has now expired. Very disappointed.
on 24 July 2014
Looks good, but too wobbly, no matter how I adjusted the tension. Don't use it all. Ended up buying another one from Amazon (Rain Design mStand 360 Notebook Stand with Swivel for 13 inch MacBook and 15-17 inch MacBook Pro).