Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.98

on 6 June 2013
Thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining. A little predictable, but did not find it worse for that. Really enjoyed it and would recommend if looking for a feel-good, escapist romance. Will look out for more books by this author.
on 18 March 2013
I have just finished reading this excellent book on my kindle, this is the first book I downloaded, and was very pleased with it, it was funny, and was written so well, I would recommend this to all my friends, I'm even lending my kindle to my mum so she can read this.
Well done to Blanche Marriott, I will certainly look out for more of your books.
on 21 March 2013
Very funny story and I couldnt stop till I had read it all. will be looking out for more stories by the same author.
on 16 May 2014
This was a nice book, easy to read without being off the scale exciting. It had a predictable ending. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't rush to read another book from this author. The story developed well, but at times lacked something I can't quite put my finger on. I think it didn't really capture the passion that was growing between the two main characters. There needed to be more passionate encounters I think, but that is of course my opinion!
on 6 January 2014
Very very light hearted read. Enjoyable if that's what you are after but don't expect anything more as the characters are very 2 dimensional and the plot is incredibly transparent from the start - but once again, if your wanting a really easy chick lit read this then this does the job fine.
on 18 June 2014
What a lovely story wasn't to sure what to expect but really enjoyed it. The characters are likeable I liked the plot. If you want a book that's light reading and has a romantic side then buy its well worth it.
on 9 January 2014
This was a lovely story, bit farfetched but had a cinderella feel to it. It's always a rich guy, why not a normal guy with a normal salary?! But hey what are dreams for? I did enjoy this book and it did put a smile on my face.
on 17 July 2013
Predictable but sweet. Pure escapism. Can't say much more than that. Will read her books again if I need some light hearted reading.
on 29 June 2014
Really well written book that had me hooked. The description made me think it would be a bit too cheesy, but it was the perfect romance novel - I fell in love with the characters, laughed, cried and smiled when they did. I would thoroughly recommend this book.
on 1 March 2013
Great wee book, fun & couldn't put it down. Nothing like a romcom to make you smile. Give it a go.