on 1 January 2013
We bought this for our 7 year old who wants to learn to play. We decided to opt for a digital piano and loved the look and specifications of this. Although many people have advised digital pianos are not the same as an original piano the weighted keys make it feel so similar with a fantastic sound. It also takes up less space than a normal piano and is so easily moved and does not need tuning on a regular basis like a normal piano. The piano itself feels very sturdy and solid and arrived well packaged and in immaculate condition. It took me and my husband less than half an hour to build and play. My daughter absolutely loves it and her lessons are booked. I would highly recommend this piano to anyone in a similar situation. We are hoping it will start a lifelong love for music.
on 14 August 2013
This is an excellent Piano not only in it's accoustics but also in it's looks.

I replaced an older digital Piano and this has the keyboard action and feel of a much more serious Grand Piano.

The sound and feel are excellent, delivery was prompt as promised and was well packaged. An excellent purchase
on 10 June 2013
I have always dreamed of playing the piano, and at the grand old age of 28 I've decided to start lessons.

As a beginner this piano is everything I need and it looks really stylish in my home. As I didn't have much space to spare, this is the perfect size.
on 31 May 2015
My review might be not super-helpful but anyway. I'm happy with this piano so far. My son is taking piano lessons and his teacher's real piano has a great sound. So I started to dream about a real piano just for my kids to start right with. But some time after I've changed standard setting of Grand Piano 1 to Grand Piano 3 and it sounds much brighter and cliser to real one now. So always read the manual :) And one more tiny complaint that the piano needs some space on the back so the actual size will be 15cm deeper. We had to rearrange our furniture in the living room, it's even better now!
on 7 December 2015
An unusual digital piano which can blend in with the furniture. I deliberately chose this model as it looks more like an acoustic piano and a piece of furniture rather than the typical form.
It's pretty classic in that there are only half a dozen or so "voices", but that wasn't my priority, and I just wanted a decent sounding digital piano which looked good too. I've been learning as a beginner on it since August 2015, as has my 4 year old son. Whilst it doesn't sound exactly like an acoustic piano, you can adjust the sensitivity of the keys and it's a very good substitute which of course does not need to be tuned!
It comes with a book of classic sheet music (which has recorded demos), and you can plug in headphones and adjust the volume as you'd expect.
Whilst aesthetics are not necessarily the main point to judge it on, if it blends in well with the furniture, then it is likely to be installed in a prominent place in the house, which can only ever be a good thing as you will be motivated to play it more!
on 2 October 2014
I am extremely pleased and impressed. This DP has the perfect sound and tone, it is beautiful and perfect for a music student. I am a real happy customer and would highly recommend this to anyone.
on 20 July 2015
One of my best buys ever! Cannot fault this digital piano at all! So easy and quick to set up and sounds wonderful, certainly better than my big clumsy upright piano!!
on 11 March 2015
LOVE it! no complaints whatsoever. Feels so close to a real one and saves an incredible amount of space.
Simple and stylish!
on 12 February 2015
very pleased great sound good look so no more boring tv for me highly recommended
on 1 November 2016
Quite amazing sound and feel. Made a wonderful present for my wife.