on 3 July 2013
My little girl is 3 and loves Peppa Pig, and I have to admit I love watching it with her as the humour is sometimes for adults too. There is on this DVD a 4-part episode of Peppa and her family on holidays in Italy and it is very funny, the fact it lasts 20 mins in total is a bonus. The other episodes are nice too and my daughter loves watching this DVD.
on 4 November 2013
Always great audio visual entertainment, safely influential, world class productions for children of all ages!
We, as grandparents, have a large library of these videos which are physically accessible to our grandchildren, many of whom are quite skilled in manipulating the video player themselves and settle down to watch these on a rainy day, or after school!
We congratulate the manufacturers of this remarkable series of children's entertainment videos!
May they long remain on the world markets. Adrian & Pat.
on 7 February 2013
If your child loves Peppa Pig, then this is another must buy DVD. Keeps both my 4 year old & 9 month old entertained together!
on 24 December 2014
My 3 year old son loves the dvd and keeps on giggling on Daddy pig and when Peppa forgets her teddy. He will be the first to tell peppa where it is he sits throughout the episode and watches it , the only bad review that there are other episodes which are not new . They are old episodes. When I bought the dvd I thought all the episodes were new.
on 17 August 2013
My daughter loves Peppa and this has been great for her as the programmes are all about the experience of going on holiday. We are planning a holiday soon so it's giving her the idea. Great wee dvd for any Peppa fan, young or old!
on 2 January 2014
Great purchase for any Peppa fan. High quality production & love the way the episodes follow on. My 4year daughter adores this, & my 9 yr old son sneaks a look when he's in the room. Peppa never fails to deliver
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 March 2013
My DVD arrived this week....and it's superb. My daughter is 3 years old and she absolutely adores Peppa Pig. This DVD is one of the best as all the stories are just great.

We are ourselves going on holiday in May so the first four stories are so timely, Peppa Pig and family going on holiday, from the initial flight, the holiday itself, fun in the sun, and then the homecoming! Trouble being my daughter has no concept of time so now all we hear is when are we going on holiday. The remaining seven stories are also delightful.

As with all previous DVDs...highly recommended! You will not be disappointed. As always, Amazon are offering a great price and prompt delivery.
on 18 May 2013
Very popular with the toddlers, my daughter loved it and I loved the price! Unfortunately though, its now on all the time and I know the script! A good buy, though and fab service once again. Thank you :)
on 25 August 2015
Our first Peppa dvd bought to take on holiday. Out little one loved watching Peppa fly in an aeroplane like her and was happy to watch this dvd each day whilst we got ready to go to dinner, on car journeys etc. a life-saver. Best of all was all the adult humour: Mummy Pig's packing, the postcard that arrived home after Peppa, the tacky tourist shop. A lovely collection of Peppa stories.
on 14 February 2014
The kids adore Peppa, and loved this DVD. All the episodes contain great humour and work on many levels, so adults can enjoy it too. Packaging is a bit cheap and plasticy, but that doesnt matter as it is what is on the DVD that counts