on 7 September 2013
Good a really fun app very imaginative game fills children s heads with good ideas I love check-in up on it every day for ages I'm attached to it
on 6 September 2013
The game is great, and I played it loads of times.
The animals are really cute, it started off easy
But trickier the longer i played.
Review dictated by LILY-haf 7 years
( written by mum)
on 3 November 2013
It is a really addictive game. Good for kids. But be careful you may run out of hearts. Lot's of factories to choose from. One of the best games I downloaded onto my kindle. Anyone looking for a good game this is the one.
on 20 September 2013
I am so addicted to this game and you become so enchanted by it an the bed part is that it's free
on 27 December 2013
This game is very entertaining, but when you run out of candy it is really annoying although it is very easy to earn some back for insistence basic sweets take 30sec for 1 but the factory coast's 100 coins and you get 5 coins and 1star when you sell it.but very fun and the sweets are very easy to sell.
on 13 December 2017
Good game
on 17 August 2014
Easy to play. Great graphics and very colourful. It's an addictive game, great for eye and hand coordination. I stopped playing when I had to pay for lives. An enjoyable game.
on 28 February 2015
I think candy island is as addictive as cookie clickers. If you know how addictive cookie clickers is and you like that level of addictive Ness then you will like candy island very very much.
on 11 January 2014
I get a reward 4 rating it 5 stars. But don't get me wrong it's alright but it has a lot of ads.
on 7 September 2013
I love it it is amazing and so fun I recommend it to everyone x
It is free and you can't fault it if it's free