Customer reviews

Vitabiotics Feroglobin Liquid - 500 ml
Size: 500ml|Change

on 26 August 2017
This really helps keep my iron levels normal (which they are not without supplements).
It doesn't negatively effective the digestive system like iron tablets and does not cause constipation. Very happy with it.
on 22 October 2014
Whenever I feel tired and foggy headed I take a good dose of this delicious, magic liquid and soon start to feel better. I don't take it every day because when I'm feeling well and don't need it, it tastes horrible, but I just couldn't live without it.
on 5 June 2017
Great value for money
on 10 April 2014
The doctor says my iron levels are ok, but I have periods when I just feel totally lacking in energy and unable to get on with my life. This product is a godsend at these times. I can always tell when I need it too because it tastes really good, when I don't need it, it tastes awful.
on 15 September 2017
This stuff has changed my life, My energy levels are not on point all day. I have recommended this to so many people.
on 12 June 2017
EXCELLENT
on 13 June 2017
Good
on 30 September 2017
ok
on 10 September 2017
Good product to keep up the iron levels.
on 27 September 2017