on 7 February 2015
I have had the hauck colt since my now 14 month old was 6 months old. It is easy for me to fold but no one else can get it down because there's a knack to it and that's not really how it should work!! The parent facing option has been great, great big hood and sun visor, easy to throw raincover on but child can stick hands out the side and grab and pull at it which is annoying as it doesn't actually fasten on anywhere. It's creaks a lot after a while, mine is embarrassingly loud sometimes! Lie back function was great when he was smaller, don't use as much now! Car seat fits on easy and locks simply into place but because you lock it by folding the handle back you have nothing to hold a raincover off babys face if raining whilst using car seat on the base. The basket is rubbish fits very little and awkward to access. Lastly my son is tall and his feet hang over the bottom of the seat and there is no footrest at all so a bit stupid really as his legs dangle and he looks uncomfortable. All in all for the price I can't grumble but if I could go back I wouldn't have opted for this travel system. We are buying a new buggy now and I will be happy to be binning this creaky one!
on 1 July 2014
We really like this Hauck colt so thru amazon is cheeper but when it came the carrycot was broken plus couldnt fold it ... so we had to order another one as a replacement but it came very quickly and we build it easy but then couldnt fold it again ... instractions are not too great but u have to push it hard and fast to fold it,lol it took as nearly 2 hours just to fold it ... BUT really like it,nice looking,modern,good price and now really happy with it,maybe just changing bag with it would be nice!! I only giving 4 star aout of 5 because we had to returnet our first one. But would 100% recomended as its really good one.
on 9 August 2013
A good product and easy to assemble. Car seat fitted easily in the car. On closing carry cot does not need to be detatched and fits easily in the boot of the car. The chaning bag was missing and I will raise this with amazon.
on 13 May 2015
Recommended as its well built, although this just about fits in my car boot (Vauxhall Corsa) its not as compact as I though. Never the less its very good All-in-One with great price. Bought this in 2014 and have not have any issues yet.
on 9 June 2016
I brought this for my first baby.
It's a bit big folded down and to fit my ford fiesta I had to remove one of the back wheels every time. Which, is, easy! And wasn't any problem.
It pushes and moves like a bugaboo. But I also kept the wheels oiled up with wd40.
Never ever had any problems the whole time I used this. It's brilliant when toddler falls asleep and you can lay him right back. It's a good pramette, pram, and car seat.
However finally at the last of its life the cord snapped so I was no longer able to recline the seat but I could still pull the cord behind the chair to get a small recline. I sold it for £80 with this problem 17months off use to a nan who has her grandson every now and then.
on 10 September 2014
I love it :-) it's got everything I need for the baby my only problem with it was trying to fold it down but hopefully have it sussed out now so overall a great buy
on 15 November 2014
I bought this pram after reading up about many prams. I couldn't afford one of the more expensive brands but I love this pram! It has everything I need. Parent facing, adjustable handle and it had been fab for my girl who is now 10 months. She is lovely and protected from the elements with the high sides of the pram. The only issue is that its a little hard to fold down but after you get the hang of which way to push and lift, it's a bit easier. Basically the pram is great value for the price,.
on 23 April 2015
So in love with this buggy! Beautiful colour and so easy to use! There is a knack to folding it down but once figured out it is easy! Took me about 20 mins to learn how to use all aspects of buggy (including how to fold down). Would recommend to anyone. Looks expensive and I trust this brand 100% as I used a hauck miami for my 1st baby which was also amazing!
on 24 December 2014
I was looking forward to getting this pram but it was a disappointment. Not only was it huge, bulky and heay, was a major struggle for me to fold it down, so much so that I had to call Hauck about it. They advised me to send it back as it sounded faulty. Its a shame cos it looked nice.
on 18 March 2015
Item arrive unbelievably fast. Was very easy to build and to change from carrycot/stroller mode to carseat is also easy. Absolutely love this pram, it looks stunning. Pushes with ease and is very comfortable and spacious for the baby.
Definitely recommend to buy!