Customer reviews

on 1 July 2015
Love it and so do my 20 month old granddaughters ! They particularly like the boot where they store all their 'treasures' and just enjoy getting in and out of the car and closing the door each time. Not much peddling goes on even though they can reach the pedals, it is more fun sitting in it and 'walking' the car around the garden. There is a removable plate for children who are not quite tall enough that enables them to just be pushed around in the car. It is very light to handle and the colours, pink and purple being their favourites, makes it perfect for them.
on 22 August 2016
Fantastic!!! Everyone loves this :)
Bought it for 4yr old daughter & she absolutely adores it. The back part folds down and my son (18months) loves to sit and get a ride :) or the bigger teddies get brought places!!
They use it as a taxi, a delivery truck (load up the back with toys) and an ambulance (dolls or teddies lie in the back).
Best purchase, so so happy with it. 7 months on now and they both play with it every day. Got it at a fantastic price but really it's worth it.
on 15 June 2017
This is a good little car only down side is some bits don't fit together very well. Oh and don't expect it next day with Amazon prime. I ordered it for my daughter's 2nd birthday and it didn't arrive till 2 weeks later.
on 3 August 2015
This is a great ride-on toy, really big and chunky and great value. It's not hard to put together (it took me about an hour) and my daughter loves it! She is 14 months old and loves to be pushed around the garden in it. It's a nice touch to have the removable floor panel so that when she is older she can scoot it around with her own two feet.
on 30 August 2017
I got this in the sale so didn't pay full price but after seeing the kids play on it and how hard wearing it is I would pay full price for it
on 13 April 2016
This is amazing, looks great and my youngest loves it. Not that easy to put together and has the odd sharp edges which my husband had to file down but when it's up its lovely
on 30 August 2013
As always Little Tikes is fabulous! There is quite a bit of assembly required, it took Grandpa about an hour with electric tools but its worth it. Everything designed to be safe but lots of fun. It had a removable base for a smaller child to start off in and a handle in the top for mum and dad to push along. And I love the pull down tail gate. Beep beep!!
on 16 December 2016
Exactly as described and quick delivery made my little girls face light up thank you guys
on 17 June 2016
Great car once put together my daughter loves it. It took us quite a while to get it assembled as we didn't realise the front wheels were different and put one on the wrong side it took us ages to get it back off and put it on the right way! It's a lot bigger than the other cozy coupe cars so will last a lot longer.
on 6 September 2015
Great buy for our three year old granddaughter. Used just as much by our seven year old granddaughter (if not more).
Only downside was that it was a little difficult to put together and took a lot longer than we anticipated, certainly didn't expect to have to use a drill!