Size: Printer With Start Up Inks|Change
Price:£47.79+ Free shipping

on 16 May 2013
Arrived swiftly and within an hour I had it wirelessly accepting input from three computers, windows 8 and two macs and after adding supplied software on windows, it will scan wireless as well. Setup was easy peasy and quality of print is very good but but it does eat ink, however thats easily solved. All in all a beautiful machine
on 14 July 2013
I've just been looking at printers in particular the Epson range of Workforce Printers and the ones shown in Amazon starting with the 2510 through to the largest 3540 all have the same starting reviews by the same people. I know all the printers share the same base but I doubt the first two people had purchased all the different printers just to give reviews I have to start to doubt the trustworthiness of the reviews on Amazon, whats the point?
11 comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 January 2013
My previous Epson printers and all-in-ones have all been reliable and this appears to be another good reliable item. It was easy to install and, so far, has performed admirably.
on 10 January 2013
Excellent product, easy to set up. Definetly pleased with the product, very much recommended. I have priviously used other home printers but this one is far better for it's price.
on 15 October 2014
I ordered this product a few months back, after difficulty even getting the printer set up due to my laptop (like many other new laptops) does not have a CD drive, I had to call Epson and jump through lots of hoops and speak to many people to eventually get the right driver for the printer sent to me via email. The call also cost me a fortune.

I have used the product once successfully, but when trying to use it for the second time, the printer was not working. It 'prints' but nothing comes out on the paper.

I followed manufacturers instructions to put the printer through a head cleaning cycle repeated times and all that did was waste two large new cartridges of ink. (also costing me a fortunue).

I am deeply disappointed with the product, as I bought it in good faith after reading many positive reviews.
on 5 February 2014
Very happy with the printer..but not with the price of the inks..Its the usual problem..cheap printer extortionate inks.
You can use cheaper none standard inks..but the printer tries to prevent you using them..it can be overcome though.
on 2 December 2015
I was excited when this printer for many reasons. 1. It arrived earlier than the exact, 2. at least I can print at home. 3. I rather spend money on ink cartridge than spend money on credits to print at uni. It was great when it first print. No need for women cable to connect, yay WI FI (Tip: use Suitable paper for printing document and another for printing picture 'coz if you print picture on ordinary paper that's suitable for documents, you'll get ink stains on the edges). For the fax part, I don't use it 'cos I don't have a fax machine. As for the scanner, I'm having a current problem with installing a software to scan from the printer to my computer. That's way I rated a 4 stars review (I would like to add 4 and a half star but Amazon wouldn't allow it) but don't let this stop you from consumer ordering to buying and purchasing if you really want/need a printer badly. Go for it, I would recommend it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2013
Very pleased with this product. It prints well and quickly. It was very easy to set up over wifi and the scanner is excellent. Would highly recommend for general small office use.
on 4 August 2014
Disappointed bought this printer a few months ago. Was easy enough to set up but the menu is long winded when any errors occur and is doesn't always do 'what it says on the tin'. Also I have not been happy with the print quality, paper tray does not hold very much paper and often gets jammed or the sensor does not recognise the paper is in fact there. Have now ordered a Cannon Pixma which although expensive on cartridges apparently gives much better quality photographs.... so watch this space!
on 29 January 2013
Needed a new printer because the one I had would not function with Windows 8 so decided to purchase this item which Epson and Amazon advised was compatible with Windows 8. Found that computer "could not communicate" with the scanner and had to return it to Amazon.