Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 11 February 2013
After seeing the film twice in the cinema in the week of release, my wife and I couldn't get the songs out of our heads - which was pretty frustrating until we had the soundtrack to sing along to properly. I agree with others that It is a shame that Becca's mixes are missing and that they did not do a version of Titanium for the soundtrack, however there are some great arrangements and vocals on here and I am still glad to have bought this. Looking forward to the film's sequel...
on 15 February 2013
This is absolutely amazing! First of all, I should say that I watched the movie 3 times in the cinema (and I've preordered the DVD) and the soundtrack is perfect. Most of the fabulous songs are on here and it's definitely worth a buy if you love the movie!
on 3 February 2016
I love all the pitch perfect movies. Like, LOVE them! I purchased the soundtrack to both and have got it on repeat in my car.

The soundtrack features all the songs from the film and I have been listening to it non stop since I purchased it.

I can now be found practising my harmonies and rocking out at traffic lights.

It's a small price to pay for a lively commute to work
on 19 November 2014
Great CD from the hilarious and talented film: Pitch Perfect.

This is the recording studio version, as there are some differences to the film,
-A few of the voices are missing i.e. in the song Since U Been Gone, the deep opera singer isn't in it. Also in Rip off they have excluded (Thankfully) the stoned girl which does a solo and ruins the rip off. so this studio version is better.
-Also they've added the backing tune to when Anna Kendrick starts rapping in the rip - so it flows better.
-You don't get some of the background noises i.e. when someone in the crowd shouts 'AMY' in the film half way through a song when the Bellas are on stage, it isn't heard on this track. (I kind of miss the rawness of the background noises but that's just me and this version probably is crisper.)

One song excluded i was sad not to see was the Titanium/Bulletproof rendition, however all in all a very good buy and very addictive. If you love the film you will love this.
on 28 January 2013
I loved the film and bought the soundtrack. Unlike other film soundtracks it does include some of the smaller songs that I often like and are omitted on the albums. So you will not be disappointed.
on 17 March 2016
Some of the songs sound different to on the film. I think they did a different recording, or were mastered in a different way. It sounds a bit artificial. Also, there are only about 5 songs I listen to (with singing) as the rest are instrumental.
on 23 November 2012
Faithful reproduction of the songs and music in the movie including some of the instrumental tracks. Really enjoyed the accapella singing!
on 15 February 2014
The CD is good, but its overall duration is very short. The songs form the film are very catchy and it would've been nice if they'd recorded a few more for the soundtrack. I don't feel that this disc is good value for money, I suggest you wait for a bargain basement purchase.
on 22 June 2014
I love the film so much and just had to buy this. I love the songs and the re-working of them. The only song I'd like to have heard on either this cd or the other one, is the Titanium/500 Miles mix that she works on. That would have been great to hear the whole way through.
on 9 January 2016
Great CD, as others said it would be great if her mixes were on here but knew before we bought it they wouldn't be..would have been amazing if they had though. If you love the film you will love the CD.